• Meh, I've seen better. These suck!

• I eat souls.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Soulight

Official Terrarian
Soulight's Spritesouls
(Brilliant name isn't it?)

Requests are OPEN
Please note that this thread is HEAVY WIP. This means lots of sections are missing sprites.
OP will be updated with each sprite once I'm done with it. (hopefully)
Thank you for your time.

divider.png

Greetings stranger. Welcome to my humble sprite thread.
You know what you gotta do... Open those spoilers!
Do it! I dare you!

Sprites in General
Your average 'sword' or 'gun' sprite.

IUMK8rA.png
FzWtXN9.png
p0GvZ2F.png

Lonely melee weapons that don't belong to any set
:( It seems there's nothing here. Try another section?

Lonely ranged weapons that don't belong to any set

Lonely magic weapons that don't belong to any set

Lonely armors that don't belong to any set

Mightiest accessories in town!
:(It seems there's nothing here. Try another section?

From Enemy Mobs to Town NPCs

Sprites for Suggestions
Sprites made for different suggestions

:( No suggestions yet!
mtgYBHF.png

From Top to Bottom:
The Depression
More Casters and the Staff of Glory

Other Sprites
Everything that's random or just doesn't fit goes here.

beWf3It.png

Requests
Completed requests will go here

eQyJN5W.png

Last edited:
So requests are open. Are you sure you want to do them? Really? If yes,, them let them be open.
If
What made me interesst in your thread was you avatar. One of armor or I could say items set are maybe inspired by your avatar, I am not sure if you made it too.
If request are open let me request first, make me a Deer Antlers (I don't mean Reindeer Antlers like in game) with and without ears to resemble more deer antlers than reindeer antlers.

I feel like taking a screenshot. You know, of all those empty spoilers...

...Anyway. Incredible sprites! I look forward to seeing more! To help you on your way, I'm going to make request. Down in my signature you'll find a link to a half-finished biome suggestion I made called the Depression. Try picking one or two of the mobs there and sprite it! One again, great sprites. :merchantsmile:

What made me interesst in your thread was you avatar. One of armor or I could say items set are maybe inspired by your avatar, I am not sure if you made it too.
Yes, one of my sets is inspired from my avatar, but I didn't make it.

f request are open let me request first, make me a Deer Antlers (I don't mean Reindeer Antlers like in game) with and without ears to resemble more deer antlers than reindeer antlers.
Reference pic?

I feel like taking a screenshot. You know, of all those empty spoilers...

...Anyway. Incredible sprites! I look forward to seeing more! To help you on your way, I'm going to make request. Down in my signature you'll find a link to a half-finished biome suggestion I made called the Depression. Try picking one or two of the mobs there and sprite it! One again, great sprites. :merchantsmile:
Thanks! Seems like a well thought suggestion. Too bad you have no sprites there to spice things up a bit. I'll try my best, also I'll PM you some questions about some of the mobs.

7 days later...

@Brick Creeper Finally got my :red: and did some sprites today. So there ya go!
The Bell Ringer
WdCDKYO.png
(Now that I look at it that doesn't look like a bell at all...)
and the Depressed Bunny and Goldfish
R8Z5wMv.png
QBCAT2N.png
bG62SWI.png
(not much I could do here besides resprites...)
You know I could have done all the enemies in 7 days but I'm lazy as :red:.

And something I've done when I was bored
FzWtXN9.png

E: @m31k still waiting for the reference

Last edited:
7 days later...

@Brick Creeper Finally got my :red: and did some sprites today. So there ya go!
The Bell Ringer
WdCDKYO.png
(Now that I look at it that doesn't look like a bell at all...)
and the Depressed Bunny and Goldfish
R8Z5wMv.png
QBCAT2N.png
bG62SWI.png
(not much I could do here besides resprites...)
You know I could have done all the enemies in 7 days but I'm lazy as :red:.

And something I've done when I was bored
FzWtXN9.png

E: @m31k still waiting for the reference
Thanks you Soullight! Those are great! Could you make the goldfish the same color as the bunny, and possibly get rid of the stray black pixels near the should on the bell ringer? I think it doesn't look like a bell because of the three black pixels on it.

That sword is incredible!

There you go~
6dsRk6T.png
horZnRp.png
YKCMoFe.png
3bfjubL.png

E: Now I notice that the bell and the critters are the near-same color... I could have just taken the colors from the bell instead of making new colors, that would have been so less time consuming...

*awkwardly laughs* now I have to replace the sprites in the OP... No problem.
Also thanks :)

Last edited:
Nice sprites! Can I request your take on a relatively simple pixel art tree? Preferably non-Terraria and still on a side view but do what you wish.
I'm trying to make my own tree but I'd like to see how you do them because Trees aren't my thing. Thanks in advance!
Like this but simpler:
pixel-tree-tutorial.png

Nice sprites! Can I request your take on a relatively simple pixel art tree? Preferably non-Terraria and still on a side view but do what you wish.
I'm trying to make my own tree but I'd like to see how you do them because Trees aren't my thing. Thanks in advance!
Like this but simpler:
pixel-tree-tutorial.png
Well trees aren't my thing either, but I'll try. I actually used that tutorial a while ago when I tried to sprite trees, though I just gave up. Hopefully this won't take another 7 days to finish... I need to get my :red: there and sprite!

beWf3It.png
Soo I made this random thing.
It's just when you are bored and draw pixels here and there and you don't expect to actually sprite something good... Oh well.

Can I get a sprite for a suggestion I'm eventually going to make? Just a small, purplish orb, one that you might be able to hold in your hand, like a smaller Nebula Arcanum. It is called Pride.
Very good sprites!

It's not complete yet, but it is called More Casters and the Staff of Glory.
Thanks, the sprite's perfect!

M'kay so since Gimp crashed on me while doing the tree earlier today, I'll just give up and it will forever be lost.

p0GvZ2F.png
I made this sword to test Paint.net instead.

Make a katana with a fire animation on the blade. Idk why but I think it would look badass.

Back
Top Bottom