Weapons & Equip Spaceman

Should it be armor or vanity?

• Armor (yay moar stuff for conduits)

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Vanity (you can look like a spacegoing hero)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Crashtronaut

Terrarian
Hello, I am Crashtronaut, and if I'm to escape this world, I'm going to need a spacesuit.
http://imgur.com/WMLkpig
image.jpg

Spacesuit-like costumes/armor are present in terraria, from meteorite all the way to Vortex.
However, there is no true spacesuit, and I want that to change. Here are two ways it could be obtained.

it would have a chance to be dropped from goodie bags like all other Halloween costumes.

The "spaceman"helmet/suit/pants would each be crafted from 45/50/40 Martian Conduit Plating, at a mythril anvil or better.

This is a Classless set(like crimson armor).

It gives 15 defense, each piece grants 5 defense +10% damage and+3 critical strike chance ( full set = 30% damage and +9% critical strike.

Set Bonus: grants a new buff called "moonwalk"- this gives the player a permanent feather fall effect, but you can also jump twice as high as the potion lets you.

Buff examples:(
image.jpg
sprite by @Coolwo )
image.jpg
(sprite by @Pinelord )

The other effect of this buff is that all enemies around you (minus bosses) also have the STANDARD feather fall effect, and a 15% per second chance of having their gravity flipped for 2 seconds.
Sorry if the armor one is confusing at all, let me know how to balance it and make the description a little better :)

Let's be Astronauts!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

I made it transparent for you.
I like the idea. Although I would give it some armor. Around 10-15 Would be good

I also made a sprite for the buff too

Back
Top Bottom