Spaceship Project!! :)

Jameelioo

Official Terrarian
Hey guys! so I've been working on this spaceship design in my personal world. I finished everything accept for the teleport pad to beam down to the surface base, but I wanted to share and get some feedback from you rad Terrarians :D Here it is! Let me know what you think! any and all feedback is totally welcome!
Capture 2017-04-27 19_03_21.jpg

I love it. xD It's tough to get a convincing spaceship build going, but you nailed it with all that detail. The bridge especially. Might have to use that as a reference at some point.

I love it. xD It's tough to get a convincing spaceship build going, but you nailed it with all that detail. The bridge especially. Might have to use that as a reference at some point.
Thank you!! I'm glad you like it! I'll make sure to post more of my builds :D

Thank you :) do you have any feedback? maybe something that could make it look better?

If im being honest, I would say dont make the bridge all out of glass, maybe add some more copper plating + I think it would be cool to add a monitor onto the bridge, Im pretty sure you can find that on the forums, Im also pretty sure rulick15 has that in his signature, so find his post under this section and grab some inspiration! :D

If im being honest, I would say dont make the bridge all out of glass, maybe add some more copper plating + I think it would be cool to add a monitor onto the bridge, Im pretty sure you can find that on the forums, Im also pretty sure rulick15 has that in his signature, so find his post under this section and grab some inspiration! :D
okay awesome! ill take a look at his work and see if i can come up with anything. thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom