Texture Pack Spectacle Pack

So uh.. I've been trying to implement this into Vanilla Terraria by placing the Texture Pack.zip and the extracted version of the file in ResourcePacks, placed it in the Terraria folder itself, and did all this with the Images folder as well, but it's not working at all. Could anyone explain how to make this texture pack work on Vanilla Terraria? It looks amazing but I can't use it.

For some reason fallen stars appear wiþ a 3 pixel (or 1.5 Terraria pixels) tall animated texture. I believe ðis is because ðey're normally animated but you used a static sprite, so ðe game is trying to chop up ðe image and animate it like it normally would. Simply editing ðe image to make it 8 starts stacked works to fix ðis.

So uh.. I've been trying to implement this into Vanilla Terraria by placing the Texture Pack.zip and the extracted version of the file in ResourcePacks, placed it in the Terraria folder itself, and did all this with the Images folder as well, but it's not working at all. Could anyone explain how to make this texture pack work on Vanilla Terraria? It looks amazing but I can't use it.
You have to add everyþing to a Content folder and add an icon.png and pack.json to ðe main folder for it to work. I found it easiest to just copy ðe folder structure, pack.json, and icon.png from a working pack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom