• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

PC Spectacle Pack

TerNaroX69

Terrarian
Is it possible to have this compatible with 1.4.0.5?
Some textures didn't change (such as the grassy dirt block and biome-contaminated sand blocks) as of this version.
There was also no pack.json in the zip file so I have to add it manually in order for it to work

DmitStop

Terrarian
Я сделал всё по инструкции, но мод не появился в террарии

akirazord

Terrarian
Sorry, I'm new to this texture thing and I can't install it... Is it 1.4 compatible? I did exactly how you said and looked at the 1.4 texture support thread to be sure, but it won't show in game. I changed config.json and put the zip on the Terraria folder (the game folder one time and the Terraria in My Documents on another to be sure since I was in doubt in which one). Can you help? :( I loved the textures, wanted to try for the first time.

Top Bottom