Game Mechanics Spelunker Potion should pick up statures.

I think spelunker potions should pick up statures because i think statures are a type of treasure as you can use statures for many useful things.

I've took a 2 year break and was hoping this would of been done by now but i guess not, what do you terraria fans think?

I don't really think that statues should be considered a type of treasure, but alright. Maybe it'd be better if they were picked up by the dangersense potion or something because of how they can sometimes be activated by pressure plates? Dunno.

The idea of something detecting statues is useful for some people, but they should not be considered treasures, as many don't even have an utility and many of the monsters spawnable don't have a drop to start off, but statues can be used as traps, some of them are dangerous, and sometimes you can find them wired with pressure plates so it would be triggered by those, they would be considered traps, and should be detected by dangersense potions.

if you wanna complain about not every one of them being dangerous, think about ice, cobwebs and honey blocks, all of those are detected by dangersense potion and are actually harmless, why not statues?

Back
Top Bottom