Xbox One Split-Screen Has Some Quirks

GORYTiger8

Spazmatism
So I’ve noticed while playing split screen the last day or so that these bugs are pretty consistent and I figured might as well chuck them out there.
•When killing a boss in expert mode the first player/host does not receive loot bags
•When there is a storm, the first players screen will completely vanish when lightning strikes unless near the second player
•The second player sometimes just ignores projectiles entirely
•The backgrounds move as if centered on the second player, as in clouds will move in the direction that suits their perspective, not really game breaking but kind of funny

This is all we have found so far if more are found then we will update this, besides these issues we have been having a good time so it’s not all negative.

Not to do with split screen but I didn’t wanna start a new thread
If your game crashes (which has happened twice) it will revert your character to the last time you saved and quit not just the previous auto save, a crash that has happened twice between me and a friend online if you are far underground and die it seems to crash as your about to respawn, although players connected to a host online seem to have all their items intact

So I’ve noticed while playing split screen the last day or so that these bugs are pretty consistent and I figured might as well chuck them out there.
•When killing a boss in expert mode the first player/host does not receive loot bags
•When there is a storm, the first players screen will completely vanish when lightning strikes unless near the second player
•The second player sometimes just ignores projectiles entirely
•The backgrounds move as if centered on the second player, as in clouds will move in the direction that suits their perspective, not really game breaking but kind of funny

This is all we have found so far if more are found then we will update this, besides these issues we have been having a good time so it’s not all negative.
I have noticed all of these, I even loaded up an endgame world and my friend didn't take any damage from Moon Lord at all. I have made 2 threads about the treasure bag glitch. I really hope they can get it fixed

I have noticed all of these, I even loaded up an endgame world and my friend didn't take any damage from Moon Lord at all. I have made 2 threads about the treasure bag glitch. I really hope they can get it fixed
I actually just noticed that in a multiplayer session I don’t get treasure bags but the first person to join my world gets two, so it would seem I still get it but they have to drop it to me, kind of a funky bug

Back
Top Bottom