Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Underground Desert Expansion

Updated a bunch of sprites and a couple descriptions.

Desert Spirit (Crimson)
9cd2ac96fb.png

Damage: 55 (melee), 95 (ranged)
Max Life: 150
Defense: 20
Drops: Spirit Flame (1-3, 50%)
Description: Shoots red flames directly at the player and explode when near the player.

Dinosaur Skull
357490733b.png

Use Time: 19 (Fast)
Dropped by all Hardmode Underground Desert Enemies (0.5%)
Description: Summons a rideable Raptor Mount.

Raptor
b136306531.png

Description: Rideable Mount. Runs slower than the Unicorn Mount but faster than Hermes Boots. Only has a single jump and can be turned much quicker than the Unicorn Mount. Damages mobs directly in front of it regardless of speed.
Instead of making the crimson desert spirit shoot red flames how about making it summon bubbles of ichoric acid that explode and have the corruption version use cursed flames instead?

Hey, i like your ideas, Core, but i have a better idea: Why don't you convert all your ideas into a single mod? I think it would be awesome. The name should be "CorealyMod"

Sure, if you know how to make a mod. If you don't know how, it will be okay, don't worry, :D

This mod looks amazing. You have my complete support, but when is it going to be available?
Ummh this isn't a mod and never will be. If I know correctly Tremor mod developer(s) used Sandstone furniture but they had to change it and @Jenosis uses sandstone furniture in his mod. other than that I didn't see in other mods.

Back
Top Bottom