Pixel Art Spriting thread,maybe? Creative name!

(in my opinion) the black outline doesen't look pretty good,but if you feel some sprites could look cool with it use it,the best thing you can do is using outlines from terraria,i mean if you make a corruption themed sword use the original colors ~:)

Its not corruption themed. I only used the color sets for the bows. And I am changing the outline to super dark purple. I am just to lazy to do it now.

They aren't for a mod you can use them and if you want me to sprite something just tell me,nowadays i'm ran out of ideas but i want continue spriting,so yes! ~:D(and i take re
quests ~:) )
Cool! Can I make a request for a Spirit Themed NPC? Kinda like a wispy ghost with a bow and arrow for my mod? Also, I'll definitely credit you for these awesome sprites. Should I tell you which onew I would like to put in my mod?

what why!? THEY ARE AMAZING
Haha,thanks.Well,i don't really feel motivated and to be honest after a while it becomes boring.If you want to you can use my sprites,so of them are used/made for the spirit mod,so if you want to use one please tell me which and i will tell if it's in the mod

Haha,thanks.Well,i don't really feel motivated and to be honest after a while it becomes boring.If you want to you can use my sprites,so of them are used/made for the spirit mod,so if you want to use one please tell me which and i will tell if it's in the mod
you reached it to the spirit mod...and you still are not motivated!? OKAYthen i will force you! make mimic drops plz :3
[doublepost=1479664316,1479664275][/doublepost]
you reached it to the spirit mod...and you still are not motivated!? OKAYthen i will force you! make mimic drops plz :3
(present mimic drops)

Back
Top Bottom