Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I really like it

• EVERYTHING IN TERRARIA NEEDS FISH

• Total voters

awesomeman9912

Terrarian
So the summoner class doesn't have a drop from the moon lord.
I present to you the Staff of Speed.

Staff of Speed
Summon Damage: 80
Knockback: 5
Mana: 5
Critical Strike Chance: 6%
Use Time: 35
Velocity: 13
Tooltip: "Gotta Go Fast"
Max speed: 30 mph

So what this weapon does is it spawns in a blue hedgehog that is totally not sonic (If anyone wants to spirte it go ahead). This hedgehog runs really fast and attacks by going into a ball and moving back and forth. It is dropped from the Moon Lord. When it gets despawned it will explode into a bunch of golden rings.

(This is my First Post so plz tells me how I can improve the item)

Last edited:
latest

But its a generic blue hedgehog like this one

The damage is a bit high for a normal summoner weapon, and it does relate to Sonic. Also, Summo weapons have no chance of landing a critical strike. Five mana should be changed to ten mana, it shouldn't attack as fast, and it should not run too fast either.

So the summoner class doesn't have a drop from the moon lord.
I present to you the Staff of Speed.

Staff of Speed
Summon Damage: 132
Knockback: 5
Mana: 5
Critical Strike Chance: 6%
Use Time: 35
Velocity: 13
Tooltip: "Gotta Go Fast"

So what this weapon does is it spawns in a blue hedgehog that is totally not sonic (If anyone wants to spirte it go ahead). This hedgehog runs really fast and attacks by going into a ball and moving back and forth. It is dropped from the Moon Lord. When it gets despawned it will explode into a bunch of golden rings.

(This is my First Post so plz tells me how I can improve the item)

Mabye since its S̶o̶n̶i̶c̶ a generic blue hedgehog it could gain 10% speed for every hit, max out at an extra 200% speed and must hit an enemy within 5 seconds or the buff will cancel....

Mabye since its S̶o̶n̶i̶c̶ a generic blue hedgehog it could gain 10% speed for every hit, max out at an extra 200% speed and must hit an enemy within 5 seconds or the buff will cancel....
I think that's a bit much with that kind of damage. If it goes that fast, it can reach over 1000 damage in seconds and outclass most summon weapons.

I think that's a bit much with that kind of damage. If it goes that fast, it can reach over 1000 damage in seconds and outclass most summon weapons.
Well a maxed out stardust dragon can reach up to 5,000 DPS against the Twins... and this IS post Moon-Lord.

EDIT: My bad Stardust dragon got nerfed so this info is a bit invalid

A maxed out star dragon? Then what about 12 of the summon weapon running around at max speed?

Ahh, true sorry my bad I thought you meant maxed out they might do 1,000 DPS sorry. This weapon does look extremely overpowered and more of a joke though.

There IS Already A Creeper Costume And Plumber Hats + Clothing.
And I Think The Robot Cap Thing Is Also A Reference.
AND There's Portal Guns.
They got rights to those. What I'm saying is, either Re-Logic has to strike a really good deal with Sega (pay them lots of money basically) so they can use and/or reference their game material. For just one minion, and considering Sega is a big company and will most likely ask for a high price, I'm not sure it's worth it.

(then again, I'm sure my Super Leaf suggestion is just as unlikely to happen... because Nintendo? Not happening.)

They got rights to those. What I'm saying is, either Re-Logic has to strike a really good deal with Sega (pay them lots of money basically) so they can use and/or reference their game material. For just one minion, and considering Sega is a big company and will most likely ask for a high price, I'm not sure it's worth it.

(then again, I'm sure my Super Leaf suggestion is just as unlikely to happen... because Nintendo? Not happening.)
Plumber Clothing = Nintendo

Back
Top Bottom