Weapons & Equip Staff of Staff

What do you feel about this thread?

• Too OP! (Tell me how)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too UP! (Tell me how)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I like the idea but I think that it should be dropped from expert mode treasure bags or something like that.

Another idea is that the developer vanity sets could drop their own staff and you could combine them to make this item.

I like the idea but I think that it should be dropped from expert mode treasure bags or something like that.

Another idea is that the developer vanity sets could drop their own staff and you could combine them to make this item.

Well first off getting this as expert exclusive would seem unfair to the summoner class as it is already one of the hardest classes to even use, especially in expert mode. The treasure bag idea Needs you to defeat moon lord in expert and seems unfair to summoners who don't want to take 300 damage a laser shot while doing minimal DPS. The using developer vanity would cause you to have to open around 20000 Treasure bags to make it... and could be gotten early hardmode with enough grinding. (Pretty unlikely though)

I want to stick with it just being the way it is, I think it's fine with the drop currently .

Also edit to the thread, about to change some stuff up! Will change up the beta situation. I'm still looking for a good Crowno and Red attacks, I can't seem to think of any currently should be able to add them if I think of anything soon!

It's currently kind of late and I'm about to eat dinner, so changes may occur in the next few days over the weekend!

Well first off getting this as expert exclusive would seem unfair to the summoner class as it is already one of the hardest classes to even use, especially in expert mode. The treasure bag idea Needs you to defeat moon lord in expert and seems unfair to summoners who don't want to take 300 damage a laser shot while doing minimal DPS. The using developer vanity would cause you to have to open around 20000 Treasure bags to make it... and could be gotten early hardmode with enough grinding. (Pretty unlikely though)

I want to stick with it just being the way it is, I think it's fine with the drop currently .

Also edit to the thread, about to change some stuff up! Will change up the beta situation. I'm still looking for a good Crowno and Red attacks, I can't seem to think of any currently should be able to add them if I think of anything soon!

It's currently kind of late and I'm about to eat dinner, so changes may occur in the next few days over the weekend!
A crow for crowno maybe?

A crow for crowno maybe?

Hmm maybe he will 'caw' and make of a shock wave of damage that spreads out and the further away from Crowna the less damage the 'caw' does? It would kind of fit the way he sprites and stuff with a pretty smooth looking shock wave fading out. Tell me f you like this. I don't want it to be a literal crow as we already have a minion for that.

Back
Top Bottom