Map-Adventure Stanley's Quest - Adventure Map by StipulateV

What did you think of the map?

• Amazing!

• Very Good.

• Enjoyable...

• Very Bad.

• Terrible!

Results are only viewable after voting.
First of all you get climbing claws where you need climbing claws in the sapphire level
Second why do you give titanium gear for eye of Cthulhu fight? Its easy and boring and if you change the gear then add more then 1 eye of Cthulhu if people fail

2/5 For the buildings, but is unfinishable without the pickaxe (which you tell to delete)

First of all you get climbing claws where you need climbing claws in the sapphire level
Second why do you give titanium gear for eye of Cthulhu fight? Its easy and boring and if you change the gear then add more then 1 eye of Cthulhu if people fail

2/5 For the buildings, but is unfinishable without the pickaxe (which you tell to delete)

I just corrected the Eye of Cthulhu fight and uploaded the new map in replacement of the original.
There's nothing wrong with any level, I completed the map without a pickaxe several times.

TIP: in Sapphire level, the holes in the wall may hide hammered icy slime blocks. See them on the map!

Check out the new map and tell me your thoughts on storyboard and playthrough. I really appreciate the comments, and feel free to point any errors in the building of the map and/or story.

Last edited:
This project was abandoned, therefore the map is unavailable. However, I am currently working on an adventure map that will certainly top this one. Keep your eyes on the Creation Compendium for a glimpse of what that might be...

Back
Top Bottom