Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I wasn't quite certain if this was a bug or if the wiki was inaccurate, but after digging out this post: link I was sure enough to make a report.

This originally occured to me on the TModloader version, but I went and confirmed it in the 1.4.3.6 version on Steam. Lava, drowning, and spikes damage doesn't cause stars to fall, but any amount of fall damage does. I confirmed it on a softcore character in an expert world with a Star Veil equipped. Sadly I had no other variants of the accessory available to me, but at least testing those on TModloader yielded the same result.

I wasn't quite certain if this was a bug or if the wiki was inaccurate, but after digging out this post: link I was sure enough to make a report.

This originally occured to me on the TModloader version, but I went and confirmed it in the 1.4.3.6 version on Steam. Lava, drowning, and spikes damage doesn't cause stars to fall, but any amount of fall damage does. I confirmed it on a softcore character in an expert world with a Star Veil equipped. Sadly I had no other variants of the accessory available to me, but at least testing those on TModloader yielded the same result.
Try Playing On Regular Terraria If It Still Causes Stars To Fall

Back
Top Bottom