Music Pack Starbound Musics!

Kontolion

Terrarian
icon.png

Welcome to the thread of Starbound Music Resource Pack! Here you can listen the tracks from Starbound in Terraria!

Download link: Starbound music (provided the link because the pack is too large to upload here directly, apparently)

CHANGELOG(S)
1.1:
-Minor fix regarding the directory thing

WHAT DOES THIS PACK DO?
This pack relpaces ALL (hopefully) the tracks used in the game, EXCEPT:

-Otherworldly tracks: i have (and see) no reason to do so. the aim of this resource pack is simply to replace all the main tracks used in the game, not the otherworldy ones.
-Ambient tracks: same as above

How it sounds like if starbound is terraria w/ planet exploration? As such, i made this resource pack because yes.

Though some tracks might sound off of the expected vibes, i can assure you that this is my best take to uh, approximate em, hopefully.

also i don't have much to say about this resource pack atm.

INSTALLATION
Simply put the zip file in the following directory: C:\Users\<your_computer_name>\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks . Then, enable the pack in "Resource Packs" menu in the game. You can disable the pack in the same menu anytime.

Uninstall the pack? just delete the zip file alright? (or move the pack to somewhere else)

SOME NOTES OR WHATEVER
-Steam workshop? i doubt this, because i don't mainly use steam to play games so don't bother ask (or insist) me to upload the pack to steam workshop

-tmodloader version? until tmodloader for 1.4 is out, no can do, because i ABSOLUTELY have no plans on making this version (though i originally have no plans to do so as well)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom