stardust dragon staff has terrible AI

teunknip99

Terrarian
Hello,

I have a severe issue with the stardust dragon staff his AI. everytime i go into the jungle and the dragon is spawned. he just starts attacking the furthest away enemy instead of the 5 billion hornets that are at point blanc, even though they are hitting you, drake dont got no time fo yo shi.

I really hope you change this. because this is about at the point where i cannot use it anymore.

happy days,

Can't expect everything to be perfect. Just as an fyi, as you extend the length of the star dust dragon, its damage increases exponentially.

Can't expect everything to be perfect. Just as an fyi, as you extend the length of the star dust dragon, its damage increases exponentially.
yes but i am not going to change my entire armor set, weapons, accessoires for a longer dragon. besides, i am running in an expert mode world. which is not the best place for a full minion build character

Then you can't expect it to be very strong if it has minimum length. Use a different minion if you don't plan on using summoner armor. And by the way, how are you having problems with hornets if you are endgame with a stardust dragon staff? Those things should be easy to kill by then, even if it is in expert mode.

Stardust Dragon is no good for personal protection. Use a Stardust Cell Staff or the Twins if you want a summon that remains close. (Other summons like Sharknado, Raven, Deadly Sphere might also work.) Also keep in mind the Bewitching Table lets any character (even a non-summoner) have one extra minion, so any character can have a two-segment Stardust Dragon or a one-segment Stardust Dragon plus another minion.

Also of note: a single Cell has more damage than a single-segment Dragon. And the Cell won't kill your gold critters and Truffle Worms. :)

Back
Top Bottom