Start-server helps.

duz1NN

Terrarian
I always played with my friend at start-server, and never had problems. But recently suddenly fails to start-server, and I can no longer play with my friend. When I open the start-server (ADMIN MODE) repeatedly appears the following sentence:

"terraria server.exe" is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

My game is new, not modified anything.

If anyone knows how to solve, thank you now.

The correct executable name is TerrariaServer.exe, no space. Check the contents of the start-server.bat you're using and update accordingly. The plain start-server.bat should look like this:

Code:
@echo off
cls
:start
TerrariaServer.exe -config serverconfig.txt
@echo.
@echo Restarting server...
@echo.
goto start

I understand, I tried to do that, but the config it is already so. You know something else to solve?

Can you paste the contents of the start-server.bat you're using?

(Edit: Minor fix for clarification.)

Last edited:
@Echo off
cls
:start
TerrariaServer.exe -config serverconfig.txt
@Echo.
@Echo Restarting server...
@Echo.
goto start

About the error : http://imgur.com/zofqXPc
zofqXPc

Okay, the script is fine. You just need to either run it from the Terraria directory, or if you're launching it from a shortcut make sure it's starting in the Terraria directory (typically something like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\terraria", might be different on your computer). If you're using a shortcut, check the path in the properties here:

scZiAQP.png

(As noted above, make sure the path matches your installation -- I have Steam installed in a custom location, so this is just an example and won't match yours.)

Also, double check that the TerrariaServer.exe actually exists in the Terraria folder and wasn't accidentally moved, renamed, or deleted. If TerrariaServer.exe is missing, you can refresh it by going into your Steam library, right click Terraria in your game list, select Properties, go to the Local Files tab, then click on Verify Integrity of Game Cache... to make it check for bad/missing files. Once it finishes, try launching the server again. If you have the GOG.com version, you should be able to just re-run the installer.

Back
Top Bottom