Starting a Base...

SteveisNoob

Pixel Pirate
I always wanted to have a good base, but unfortunalety my building skills haven't make me pleasant yet. So I decided to take some help from great builders on TCF. I'm currently working on a Marble/Granite consepted base, here's the current state;
Base Construction.png

This is on my newly Tremor Mod world. Also this is first time I'm playing with a mode, so I want to make this more special, of course a great base would help very much. OK, now I'm waiting for all great suggestions from you. Thanks for the help!

I always wanted to have a good base, but unfortunalety my building skills haven't make me pleasant yet. So I decided to take some help from great builders on TCF. I'm currently working on a Marble/Granite consepted base, here's the current state;
View attachment 100962
This is on my newly Tremor Mod world. Also this is first time I'm playing with a mode, so I want to make this more special, of course a great base would help very much. OK, now I'm waiting for all great suggestions from you. Thanks for the help!

I like the idea, but it's far too simple. For my tastes at least.
You should try to make the walls more curvy and go for a more unique design, rather than just a granite/marble mix. Maybe the house should be halved into two sectors, one being entirely of either material?

Good luck on future progress.

Now it turned into this. It used to be my base, but I decided to leave it alone, I thought it would be a very good build. But, still I have some problems about the roof :p
Capture 2016-03-20 20_56_39.png

So, how can I improve it?

Back
Top Bottom