Steal the Excalibur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! While Svard and WasKilledBy were agreeing that it was getting confusing, I substituted the real Excalibur for a fake one, and ran off with the real one, so you three are fighting over a fake.

(AKA, it's still steal the Excalibur) :p

NOOOOOOO! My 1.2+ items! (????????)

I throw my Gungnir at WasKilledBy, hit Excalibur, it bounces back to me.

What were the odds I respawned back at your house?

I find you nearby and Megashark you in the left :red: cheek. You drop Excalibur and I take it once again!

As you run away from Svard and YouTube, I grab the play button, mount it onto a ballista bolt, and fire it at you. I then run and grab Excalibur.

EDIT: I've edited this post SO MANY TIMES.

I teleport you all to a pre skeletron dungeon and watch you get shrekt by the dungeon guardian and steal the Excalibur
[DOUBLEPOST=1436936546,1436936441][/DOUBLEPOST]
As you run away from Svard and YouTube, I grab the play button, mount it onto a ballista bolt, and fire it at you. I then run and grab Excalibur.

EDIT: I've edited this post SO MANY TIMES.

Lol such is fail in glorious arstotzka

Using my awesome skills, I defeat the dungeon guardians, get several bone keys, use them all at once, and send the conglomerate baby-skeletron heads at you, killing you and taking the excalibur in one of its mouths.

I respawn, rush back toward the dungeon, and arrive just in time to see Sirplop leaving. I Cursed Flame his fair and take Excalibur.

I respawn, rush back toward the dungeon, and arrive just in time to see Sirplop leaving. I Cursed Flame his fair and take Excalibur.
If you did that after I had killed WasKilledBy (ironic, isn't it?), then the baby-skeletron conglomerate still has it... As I didn't say I picked it up. And since pets despawn on death, the Excalibur is now... Somewhere.
(But if you didn't, then WasKilledBy still has it.)

Due to you being in 1.4, and us still being in 1.1.2, our games are incompatible, and thus you cannot steal Excalibur. I take it from where-ever it is in your confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom