Steal the loot!

Aha! This huge-:red: steel cork will do!
I plug the loot cork in the hole. Then there was a button that sucked the loot out of your hands due to an airpipe. And the loot goes to my hands and I run away, with the cork still being there.
(BTW it automatically shut itself completely after I went away)
what. the. :red:.

Hey look, I use mother:red:ing air pressure to steal the LOOT from you, but you aren't affected at all.

It didn't make any sense and was kind of ex-machina'ey, but whatever.

I dig through whatever the hell "AUTOMATICALLY shut itself", follow you, and use my matter manipulator to steal the loot from your hands.
Matter-Manipulator.png

The loot didn't matter for it... yet.

So I got Dead Space's plasma cutter, and it sliced your manipulator.
Looks like S.A.I.L. is going to rage about this...

except that I had already upgraded my manipulator fully, so it did indeed matter, and I still took the loot :D

/exit-nosave

None of you have the loot now, since the last time the server saved was before SSC was disabled by Sock_Bunny. I then go into the files, take the data of the loot, have it 3D printed, delete the digital files and server data permanently to prevent additional clones being made, and take off! See ya!

You gave it away to me, and I kept you from stealing it again, therefore allowing the cycle to keep repeating between others so you didn't break this forum game with the "no one can steal it back" bull:red:.

Then as ShadowCroc is about to do that again, I slap him in the face with a large trout. (I literally do that every time they play unfair, as they get slapped with a large trout in the face as a punishment)

Then I offer a cookie for playing Sonic Dreams Collection (it's literal :red:ed up :red:) until you regret your life. So the loot is now mine. :3

I then spray acid on Belief's clothes so he can't hide the loot in his clothes. After leaving you vulnerable, I take the loot back.
I then wonder what is the loot.
A wooden box with a copper shortsword in it. Before you can examine the loot to see the legitimacy of my answer, I throw a magical cat's head at you for misspelling my name. In awe, you watch me fly away with the loot.

You then realize that what lies in your hands isn't the loot you imagined, but a cardboard box. Behind, you see me running away with a golden crate.

Back
Top Bottom