Story Story of Skeletron

Starring:
Killer of Skeletron (a Terrarian who wants to kill Cthulhu's bad brother (Moon Lord))
Skeletron (the Clothier after he got possessed)
Clothier (a clothes seller that arrives after Skeletron's death)
Moon Lord (Final boss of Terraria)
Redigit (the guy that made Terraria, Owner of Re-Logic)
Cenx (Co-Owner of Re-Logic)

Many years ago the Moon Lord Hastur has cursed the dungeon citizens and the clothier into skeletons

Hastur the Moon Lord:
Hey you, I am Hastur and I killed my brother Cthulhu, time to kill other intruders

Redigit and Cenx:
We added you, not your brother, because we banned complete Cthulhu suggestions on the Forums

Moon Lord casts a magic against Dungeon citizens and turns them into dead skeletons

Clothier:

Please don't possess me

Moon Lord:

I will make you cursed

Moon Lord turns Clothier into an old, poor man

Old Man:
Someone defeat my master

KillerOfSkeletron goes to the dungeon entrance

KillerOfSkeletron
I have 300 hp and frostburn arrows

Skeletron:
I am Skeletron and you will pay for this, failures!

KillerOfSkeletron:
I am not a loser!

Killer uses his special attack (frost-burn arrows)

Skeletron got defeated

Skeletron:
Oh no, I have been defeated

And Killer is the new "Dungeon Guardian" in Terraria

Fin.

It took me long to make a story on forums

What the absolute :red: is this? It sounds like a book for two year olds, and what "story" is there?
Hey, that's pretty rude. Word any criticism you have in a polite way, that will actually help OP improve and write better stories in the future.

Hey, that's pretty rude. Word any criticism you have in a polite way, that will actually help OP improve and write better stories in the future.
Sorry, it's just that this user has a reputation of not taking criticism, and instead firing back on the person trying to help him.

Sorry, it's just that this user has a reputation of not taking criticism, and instead firing back on the person trying to help him.
Oh.
Well, I suppose some of that was justified, but still, it doesn't mean you have to be rude like that

What the absolute :red: is this? It sounds like a book for two year olds, and what "story" is there?

@Jeffy

Posts such as this are rude and are not in line with providing constructive criticism to other members. We require members to be respectful to each other on these Forums.

Constructive criticism is welcomed on these Forums for helping members improve their suggestion, but if it offers nothing constructive, you are better off not posting.

Back
Top Bottom