Story

1st day. - Basics
Ahh, a good new world. Everything clean.

I'm starting off by chopping some wood for 2 mins straight, this got me 230 wood.

I get ready then I build a house, guide moves in. And then I build another one on top.
I kill some slimes to get more torches so I can explore the nearby caves, I go down, find some loot I found a chest with some climbing boots (Or whatever people call them) and then go above to the surface, I have 1 gold in total because I was looting for like 5 mins.

Night time hits, I craft a wooden sword so I can protect myself, I then craft a bow and use the arrows I found in the cave to collect loot from the enemies. Looks dangerous, but it isnt.
I build another house real quick so we can get 2 npcs when the next day hits, I make a furnace and place it in my house, I then smelt the ores I collected in the mine, make a lead anvil and then make a more powerful sword out of the other materials I collected like silver.

I wait.
2nd day. - Village and npcs.
Its day, I go out of my house, merchant spawns, I go to him and use my 1 gold to get a piggy bank, I place it and I store rest of my money, I go chop more trees but now I plant ALOT of acorns around my house, I then head to the cave, do another 5 or so mins and then I build 2 more houses.
In the cave I found 2 bombs, demolist came while I mined down to a heart crystal, I use the crystal and then I wait, I use a recall potion to get back to land, I then buy alot of bombs so I can explode ores.

I now have 25 lead bars, mining session was good, I make a new axe I then chop some trees,
Night hits, I have to act fast, making walls around my village (Well if we can call it that) the only danger now is demon eyes. I place rope on both sides of the 2 walls I made, I spot a demon eye in the distance I use my bow to shoot it, after 2 mins, I dont have any arrows, I'm being cornered into my house, I craft some arrows, I use my torches to make them flame. I roll (Not really roll just a word to use to explain how fast I ran out of the house) out of my house, I shoot the demon eyes, I start winning the fight.

3rd day. - The eye.
I see all the demon eyes flying away, all the zombies fleeing from my village walls, I see the sun rising, the moon falling, I'm happy I survived such a disaster.
I climb to the other side of the wall, I rush down to the cave, 1 min of running, I am very deep.
I find some buff potions. I find a giant block of ores, I use my sticky dyminate to explode it, then I pick up the ores, use a recall potion to get back to land.
After that I craft armour with the lead bars I blowed up.
I go to the corruption slowly sliding down to an altar, I craft a suspicous eye. I recall back to base, I set up a quick arena.

Sun falls, moon goes up, I summon the eye of chultu.

I dodge as much hits as I can, I use a lesser healing potion I jump and kick the eye of chultu INTO the eyeball, I proceed to go back, he changes mad ripping off his front eye part and trying to bite me, I throw alot of throwing knifes most hit it, some didnt. I jump high grabbing onto a part of platform, the eye of chultu hits a wall and dies.

I take its loot, I craft a lights bane.

4th day - Molten bread
I say to myself "I wonder how far can I go..."
I'd pack my important stuff into a backpack and then I walk right.
I continue walking, I see a... Uhh, a dungeon or something there is a guy in front of it, I walked up to him and I told him "Hey" he replied with a "I'm cursed, help me. Fight my master"
Uhmmm ok... Give me 3 days to prepare.
:Saying to mind: "Darn, what am I getting myself into..."
I recall back to base, I go to the cave ONCE agian, I say bye to light for some days, rolling down I head to the deepest part I could go to, I collect gems on my way, so I can make a hook,

LATER ON:
I'd make a book and write in it
"Its been a hard day, I got a hook, found alot of resources and fighten made of granite creatures."
I pick up my pickaxe, I mine DEEPER.
I felt very warm I didnt know what is happening. Its worse than the desert.
I continue, BUT THEN I fall I grapple up to save myself, ALOT of lava is on the floor, demons flying around, flaming slimes hoping everywhere, I place rope down to a obsidion looking house, I go in and then I spot this thing which looks like "Lava ore" or something, I walk to it, I mine it. Lava came out so I jumped up and grappled
I picked up the hot ore, it seems useful I hook to the other parts of ore and start digging, I let the lava go down the platform and I collect the ore. I go downstairs to find a red furnace, I think I can call it a hellforge, I collect it and then mine more of the precious ore I saw.
There was a demon behind me, I fell, I took out my sword immediately and slashed the creature into pieces. I continue mining.

Night: I was mining, when random fireballs shot me through the walls, so I climbed out of the house and saw a creature shooting fireballs, I took out my bow and shot it twice which killed it.
I rushed back in and continued mining, I have 250 "Lava ore" or whatever people call it, and then, I recall back home I place the hell forge and smelt the ore
I make some molten armour and molten weapons. (I'm going to add a new weapon called the hell shotgun)
5th day - Skeletron early.
It became day, arms dealer arrived, I bought A TON of bullets.
"Well 2 more days to get ready" I told myself.
I sat down, thinking of a plan. I walk back to the dungeon, I set up a arena. A large one, I reload my weapon and hope for the best, I make the arena bigger, I set up a minecart system to confuse the "Skeletron" as they call it.

Its night time, I summon the skeletron I shoot it, I then run up to my arena hop on my minecart and drive as fast as I could while I am shooting the skeletron with my shotgun, one of his hands hits me I heal and shoot at its hands, I destory an hand with some shots but then his head gets spinning right at me, I jumped off the minecart onto the platform I jump everywhere dodging every single hit, hand 2 got destoryed now I shot his head alot, middle of night still shooting, he is so close to dying, I take out my light bane and run at him like a maniac I stab his skull RIGHT open, and it dies. I pickup the loot... I walk into the dungeon and go down, I find a golden key on my way and a pistol. I use the pistol to get through hordes of skeletons, I open alot of chests, finding good items, but then an actual horde came at me, I ran down as fast as I could.
I used a recall potion, gone to base. The village is on fire...
All npcs arent there, I go take as much of my items I could find and then build a more secure house, mehanic and clothier move in first, then the other npcs.
I bought some traps and wires for the mehanic and made alot of traps around the place.

6th day - Slimy randomness and Eater of worlds
I wake up, I sit on my bed.
Thinking of what to do, a slime hits my glass roof breaking through I stand up instantly and poke it to death, while I was looking at the slime coming out of the sky I pulled the lever for glass protection, the actuators did their job and closed the roof, alot of slime outside, I walk up to the door and open it, I walk out and close the door, I stab a slime killing it, I shoot a bullet out of my molten shotgun and kill 2 slimes, I reload my shotgun and deal with the rest, and oh boy, there was alot of blue, green and red around my base, I wasnt happy, I walked out to a mountain by climbing over the wall and shooting some slimes, I heard a weird sound, I looked behind myself. "Oh no" I rush away from the slime king I then shoot 5 bullets as fast as I could, it dies, that was fast because the king slime has less health than the eye of chultu which seemed easy, I dont want to waste my time so I rushed into the control room and shutted down each window roof and locking each door, even the control room one, I looked out of the ONLY reinforced window I have and oh my, thats alot of slimes, everyone worried I worried too, thats alot of pinkys and slimes. I cant fight them all, so I need to escape the village luring each one to a trap
I have alot of traps around but they wont help. These slimes are too powerful...
After the slime rain, I unlocked each door so I walked outside and everyone had a party, seems like I'm gonna join in or something, na I wont join in, I walk down the stairs, I walk to my houses door and open it, I walk in close the door, I make some cleaning tools (((Drayad spawns))) drayad spawned but I cant talk to her yet while I am cleaning up the grass from the slime we killed. I need to make a mounted minigun, but I dont have enough gold to afford a minishark, hmm maybe arms dealer can help us make it for free, but npcs dont really help me out.

Night: I walk to the corruption, climbing accross a large tree and nearly dying by falling in a hole, I slowly headed down and planted some bombs on places I saw orbs nearby at.

Bombs explode and I go smash em altars
I got a new light pet and a musket, also some spiky magic tool, well, the last one. Was trouble I grapped out while I saw A COLLOSUS worm going for me, I took out my molten shotgun and shot the middle, I split the worm into 2 parts, I then spreaded away and started shooting the worm again, the worm reacted by biting me, I then split it into 4 parts, I destoryed 1 part with my shotgun and the 2nd part came straight at me, I grappled up and spam killed my shotgun till it died, it died and then 3rd part came at me and this one bullet GONE straight THROUGH that beast. Last part game at me so I jumped and rolled backwards I shot it with my bow then switched to shotgun and shot it dead. I got some corruption loot which I dont need because I have molten loot. I head back home, no recall potions. I sit on my bed, go to sleep.
7th day - Hardmode...
I woke up, I hyped up and rolled out of bed. I took my weapons from my chest and rushed up to the door so I slammed it open.
I gone to the drayad, I asked "What bosses do I have left?"
She replied with "Wall of flesh"
I knew what a wall of flesh is, I headed down my hellovator and landed on a platform, I grappled onto it before I even hit it, still I found a voodoo doll demon and didnt know what is that about so I killed it and...
Oh no, wall of flesh appeared I was blind firing the direction it was coming from one of its biters came off and chased me, I rolled and it hit the platform, I shot it and then I moved onto the big beast so I shot the main eye while being sprayed with lasers, I use a lesser healing potion, I spam that shoot button on the shotgun and... SOMETHING magical happend, I killed it.
Bu-bu-but.. I just entered Hardmode... Oh no, I collected the loot. Amazing rifle too.
So I used a recall potion to come back and then gone to corruption to smash some altars, I am sliding down to the altars, I shoot a corruptor and destory 5 altars before recalling back.
I headed down the mines going down the hellovator and while sliding SLOWLY down I found colbalt I mined it and then headed back up to smelt it, I smelted it and made a drill, now thats progress.
8th day - Unicorns = Death
I woke up, well, was woke up by like 5 possesed armour.
I didnt make a emergency hatch to get outta there, so I just used the door AND RAN, I rushed to the nearest tree, after that I hid with my pistol.
The possesed armour gone past me, I switched to the other side by turning right and crawling.
Today I feel like, em, lets say. Making mounted mini-sharks.
So I stood up and slid to the arms dealer's store, I bought a mini-shark out of my last money and then walked outside, I was suprised by how expensive it was, I used some rope to get on the roof, top of the control room and in a thunder struck I made a lead gun standing and then mounted the minigun on it, day hit, I need to explore what is going on today.

I walk, up to the mountain and then climb it, using my binculors I zoomed in at the "Hallow" as legends call it, I needed to slide down to it to find out what is going on, I was spotted by 20 pixies which chased me while I shot at them using my molten shotgun.
They dropped "Pixie dust" which I heard I can make wings of.
I heard running in the distance, where from? I dont know, but then suddenly out of the bushes jumped a colorful unicorn, I was too weak to dodge its attacks so I died, I respawned, first death...
After that, I just roped up to the sky, slowly dodging harpies, and then when I spotted a wyren, I used my shotgun to shoot its guts, the guts fell out, I continued shooting its guts and then I shot its head while it was nearby me, I grabbed onto the rope, jumped and picked up the soul of flight, I proceed to zoom down.

I craft some wings, very horrible wings, cant even fly well, but still, atleast I can float and not take fall damage.

9th day - Teleporter.
This, giant world...
I didnt conquer it... Yet. I've been, exploring recently. To my suprise, I found a "portal" of sort.
But the one mistake I did. Is get into it.

Story:
I've walked into the portal...
I got teleported into this desert, its large, no water, land nearby.
This sandstorm, was pushing me, I've looked back into the sand and got shot by something, I started falling down a giant hole, here it begins...

I wake up, grabbing my shotgun.
I checked my bullet pocket and I only had 5 bullets...
I also saw a lead sword nearby me, the only sword I can find. These arent mine, someone stole my loot and gave me weaker stuff...
"Wh-at..." I say to my self.
I get up, jumping.
I feel, dizzy.
I'd look up the hole, it was so far up light didnt even come.
Something slimy touched me, I knew I was about to get attacked by something.
I start slicing around me, and, I take some of the slime from the slime or something I kicked it open and took the gel, I check my inventory again, I have 1 torch, so I placed it and sat there, I stick the gel and some wood together, I hold my new torch over the old torch, the flame spreads, I put some rocks and wood around each other and light it up, It was a campfire, I heard something coming...
AND THEN A FLYING ANTONLIO ATTACKED ME, GRABBING ME BY THE CHEST, I TOOK OUT MY LEAD BROADSWORD AND SWINGED IT, THE SWING CHOPPED THE MOUTH OPEN, I RUSHED TAKING A TORCH, SOME GEL AND SOME WOOD. I RUSHED INTO A SMALL HOLE I THEN FORCIBLLY GRAB A SANDSTONE BLOCK, SAND FALLS. I SURVIVED. I GO DOWN THE CAVE, I calm down. Knowing I've just messed up.
R.I.P

10th Day - Still Alive

I slide down, hearing screeching voices from the shadows below.
I grab on a piece of sandstone, nearly falling to my death, I felt weird.
I hear a voice rumbling down to me, I jump onto the sandstone, right after that I rush to the top, right behind me was a giant sandstone rock falling, I fell on my back and saw it drop down.
I needed to see if this hole is bottomless, and nope it wasnt bottomless, I take a step forwards seeing the giant sandstone rock down there, I grab on the sandstone, I then jump down, I CATCH another piece, nearly dying, I hop down 2 blocks and drop down on the ground, I stand up.
I see a tunnel, I slide into it slowly and steadily, I see a chest, so I rushed up to it and grab onto it, I procced to open it,
BOOM STICK
I found one! :D
I pick it up slowly, I open the ammo chamber up and check for bullets, I only see 1 iron bullet, which means one powerful shot.
I continue down the tunnel...
I see light, I SEE IT.
I rush up the tunnel, I grab a piece of sandstone with one hand and then another one with another hand, I put my right hand onto another piece climbing up, I leap high getting out of the desert hole, I ran through the sandstorm, I equiped my boomstick and shot a sand slime, I ran out, I see a chest in the wide open, I open it.
I see a sign
"Your loot is here"
I open the chest, and take my loot, I use the mirror to go back home, I then walk to my bed, I jump onto it, I fall asleep

NOTE THE NEW DAYS WILL BE KINDA RUSHED.

Day 11 - "The end"

It has been, weeks since I didnt make a new chapter, I thought to make a END to this, so this will be the ULTIMATE battle.

I wake up in my bed holding onto my sheet, I reallized, this all was a dream, and I am alredy nearby to moon lord in the actual game, so I walk up to my computer, switching it on.

**WINDOWS 10 LOADING**

I logged into my account, then I gone onto steam, I press "Play" on terraria.

I load in, selecting the world and character, I load in, I see all my good gear I forgot past the night,
I take out my op weapons and go to the last pillar, solar pillar, I fight the enemies (Boring part)
After I killed the 150th one I started breaking the pillar dodging all the enemies, boom, finished, I picked up the solar, teleported to my base, gone to my crafting for it, and then I make a day break, I go to my arena on my unicorn and start running around,

*MOON LORD*

He spawns in a flash of light, I start throwing my daybreak at him whilst I cant see, I go down a platform with my unicorn, I gone too down and hit my lava layer, the unicorns legs are dying, I jumped off, tried to get my mount up but I have to continue fighting moon lord, there is my unicorn, dying in lava, he was my best mount, I equiped my slime mount, jumping around the moon lord in anger, the daybreak destroys the moon lords 3rd eye, I then start hitting the 1st and 2nd ones, after I broke them I started hitting the core, I was loosing health fast from the laser, I then took out my trusty minishark and started spraying that monster down to death, I ran out of bullets so I chose my last resort weapon, the dart rifle and cursed darts, I start shooting them at the moon lord...
ANother flash comes
And his bones go down to the underworld, I pick his loot up, and survive the remaining enemies around the area, I go to base and hold up the moon lord head everyone cheers, the end

NOTE I COPIED AND PASTED THIS FROM MY STEAM GUIDE "STORY" ITS ON POPULAR GUIDES (for now) AND I'LL UPDATE AND COPY AND PASTE THE NEW DAYS HERE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom