Xbox One Stuck on converting maps

Seanster231

Terrarian
Ok ive been stuck on the “converting maps” screen for over a week now and I’m pretty frustrated. I haven’t found a fix for it anywhere except on ps4 but I have an Xbox one. Please someone help.

I was having this issue. I was just sitting at the “converting maps” screen forever.

"What I did was delete my saved data and loaded my game back up. When I selected my profile to play on, it tried to sync data and I canceled that... It opened right up the the character selection screen. Obviously I didn’t have anything there so I created a character and closed my game again. (To test it out and see if I was still having the same problem) Once I reopen the game, it asked me to select saved data. I selected the most recent and it worked! I didn’t have the problem again."

This worked for my son

This happened to my daughter. She is 13 and does not understand Xbox very well. We tried throwing the Xbox against the wall, but this did not help.
What DID work is clearing the cache by pushing the power button, holding it in until the Xbox is off and you hear the drive making a faint buzzing sound... or just hold it for like 5-10 seconds after it turns off.
Restart, cross fingers, and try again.
I hope this helped.
p.s. I didn't really throw the first Xbox. I said that because I want to be cool but fail to time and time again.

Back
Top Bottom