Biomes & Nature Subjugation: Land of fear and sorrow!

Would you like to see this be added (regardless of missing features)

• REDIGIT PLZ

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Indeed I do! Full Support!

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Yes, but with a few tweaking (explain)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No, but otherwise, good

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
I found the meanings:
Subjugation:
the act, fact, or process of subjugating, or bringing under control; enslavement

Coercion:
force or the power to use force in gaining compliance, as by a government or police force.

These are similar, but not what the biome is!

The biome is based on fear, sorrow, where there's basically no hope of freedom.

@Craftamus Nightmarisite: Since you asked for my feedback:
The way you explain the Consternation sounds depressing to me, so I'll have to pass. Scars, suicide, gloom, strung... pfew, I can think of happier places, like the inside of a south-american prison.
If there would be another corruption-like biome added then I think there are several better ideas present on these forums (with one of them quite liked by me).
It's not a bad idea persé I guess, but it's not my kind of thing.

@Craftamus Nightmarisite: Since you asked for my feedback:
The way you explain the Consternation sounds depressing to me, so I'll have to pass. Scars, suicide, gloom, strung... pfew, I can think of happier places, like the inside of a south-american prison.
If there would be another corruption-like biome added then I think there are several better ideas present on these forums (with one of them quite liked by me).
It's not a bad idea persé I guess, but it's not my kind of thing.
Isn't it suppose that be dark and depressing? Isn't that the whole point?

But corruption is about dark and sad and crimson about meat why you not like it? :confused:o_O
Because humans are all different and sometimes a human doesn't like something while another one does. And in the case of this human, I don't think the corruption and crimson can even be compared to the depressing nature of this suggestion.

Anyway, why do I need to keep explaining myself here? -_- I don't like the idea. I explained why. Move on please.

if you dont like it you shouldnt been here quoting my post -_- so its better you leave and you see the idea is still WIP and haters gonna hate

i did remember that now :sigh: but he shouldnt say bad things like that its still WIP
I didn't say any bad things. I even said it isn't a bad idea persé, but I don't like it.
Why is it so hard to accept that people have different opinions about things?

And even if I did say bad things: Not everyone will like everyone's idea. When someone posts his/her dislike, just accept it and move on please. Not every person is the same. You can't please everyone.

It's alright, nothing new. All in all; some expanding and elaboration would be nice but the standards are good at this stage. What would be good is to add sprites, make the thread look a bit more attractive than a plain list of spoilers.

Back
Top Bottom