Weapons & Equip Submarine Mount

Aceplante

Official Terrarian
I feel like water mounts are lacking, so I propose a submarine mount that looks like a stereotypical yellow submarine with a glass cockpit the player sits in, but only works underwater (and can only be summoned on or in water). Attempting to rise upwards out of water would cause the player to bob on the surface instead since this would not fly.

It would likely give the player indefinite water breathing as well, at the cost of not being able to mine while in it. It would basically only be for underwater mobility/exploration, but would go along perfectly with my other suggestion: Deeper/extended oceans (structure/biome?)

Last edited:
maybe 3 hours air supply.
also submarines are real. slimes are not.I think it makes sense for real things to be similar to the things in real life
Not really sure how we would show or represent that in game without perpetual annoying bubbles (that technically drain, just very slowly over the course of three hours?). I am normally a proponent of realism, but in this case, it would be better if it didnt have the meter at all and I suppose would be indefinite.

The Breathing Reed and diving helmet+ already increases breath duration, so it isn’t doable. Depending on where in progression this lies, indefinite breathing is fine.

Back
Top Bottom