NPCs & Enemies Suggestion: An update for NPC housing

Does NPC housing need an update?

• NPC's flats need more attention!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No, it's fine as it is. I don't care about bug/glitches and new stuff in this area.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Unftf

Terrarian
The later updates added some nice stuff like new mechanic items, new bosses, new biome or a quest NPC for fishing.
But I think it's time to update something and fix some bugs and glitches for something which hasn't be updated for long time.

-> NPC Housing

current bugs/glitches:
-You can't mirror some flats from left to right
-Some need a torch or other element at a specific location to be suitable
-Some get invalid if you add a nonblocking element
-bubble blocks count as walls but NPC's don't stay in there for a long time.

possible new stuff:
-Walls which close a NPC room but don't block, like Bubbles (but a valid version of this).
-able to allocate, the NPC-stay-at-night-position for large rooms with more than one possibility.
-some NPC's only sell stuff if they stay in a specific area or at a specific time. -> add some furniture which has the same effect (if added to the npc flat)
-in addition to that, they could sell more or with less price if other conditions are true (specific furniture, near to other NPC, ..)
-light sources in different size, e.g. 2width, 1height
-light sources with 2 height, 1 width which you can be placed on top of a platform/table

Some more ideas for NPC Housing? Or some more known bugs/glichtes?

Agreed, though this subject is much like the recent re-spriting we received in the 1.3.1 update. Despite it be appreciated and all there wasn't exactly an active crowd asking for it, and I believe the same applies here.

It's not as inherently exciting or pressing an issue as other ideas and requests going around, your presentation would have to make-up for that somehow, it's certainly something the game could do with in future.

Back
Top Bottom