Sprites Suggestion: Update Adamantite Armour

Kirby Baker

Official Terrarian
Vanilla:
Adamantite_armor.png

Adamantite_armor_female.png

My Resprite:
Adamantite Resprite.png

(image from my outdated sprites touch ups pack) PLEASE Re-Logic yall updated the sword and drill etc to look SUPER GOOD but cmon adamantite armour looks kinda ugly colour and shading wise and it really shouldn't

EDIT: Added a before n after cause people forgotted how the original looks and assumed the top and bottom sets were a comparison, not male and female.

Last edited:
I respect your work (gj), just as I respect the work of the developers of the game. If they didn't remade it yet then i also respect that. If the sprites are going to be changed then let's stay out of it. However, if you still want these types of changes, you can use the steam workshop (which I encourage you to do).

I respect your work (gj), just as I respect the work of the developers of the game. If they didn't remade it yet then i also respect that. If the sprites are going to be changed then let's stay out of it. However, if you still want these types of changes, you can use the steam workshop (which I encourage you to do).
Thank you so much! It is a pack on workshop rn, and I completely get your sentiment about leaving old sprites untouched for the devs choosing. Think of the image as more as a mock up or call to review

These look really clean and definitely fit with the slightly shinier look of 1.3+ and 1.4+ Terraria
I do respect this resprite, but one thing I would love, though, is a slight recolor; Adamantite in-game actually has a bit of a magenta tint to it, rather than the pure red that both the old and new armor sprite has, so it looks a bit weird but still this is really good

Back
Top Bottom