Weapons & Equip Summoner accessories and more

Almechik

Terrarian
Okay, so since Summoner will (hopefully) be a legit class, i think we need Summoner Emblem. But wait, does it mean even more grinding of WoF to get yet another accessory needed for Avenger emblem? NOPE! My idea is replacing drops of Sorcer/Ranger/Warrior emblems with Avenger emblem itself, which then, could be used to craft items that always were made from it, or Sorcer/Ranger/Emblems at tinkers workshop. atm Farming WoF is way too much of a grind to get all the accessories you need, because lets face it, every class (beside summoner atm) needs at least its respective emblem and an item made from Avenger emblem.

Some ideas for summoner items:

Soul in the jar: drop form Ragged Casters, increases your minion speed and attack speed by 10%

Soul Emblem: Avenger Emblem + Soul in the jar. 10% minion damage, speed and attack speed

Beetle Emblem: Soul Emblem + Hercules Beetle. 15% minion damage and knockback, 10% minion speed and attack speed. Gives your minions chance to knock out enemies, making them stop for 0.5 second

Last edited:
From what I have read it seems your getting rid of the class emblems completely. Which will just cause whining from people who play these classes because they don't have those emblems and that summoners are the only ones with emblems.

From what I have read it seems your getting rid of the class emblems completely. Which will just cause whining from people who play these classes because they don't have those emblems and that summoners are the only ones with emblems.
I might have wroten it very complicated, im not getting rid of emblems, im simply swapping the way you optain them, instead of combining all emblems into avenger emblem, you loot avenger emblems from WoF and from them craft respective emblems

I might have wroten it very complicated, im not getting rid of emblems, im simply swapping the way you optain them, instead of combining all emblems into avenger emblem, you loot avenger emblems from WoF and from them craft respective emblems
So how would you break it down to each emblem?

Lets say, ranger emblem

Avenger Emblem + ? = Ranger emblem

I think nothing but avenger could be required, or maybe 5 souls of night and dark for each of emblems

@up: Soul in the jar, drop from Ragged Casters in dungeon, +10% speed and attack speed for your minions
Soul Emblem: made from Avenger emblem and Soul in the jar, 15% minion damage, speed and attack speed
Beetle Emblem: crafted from Soul emblem and Hercules Beetle, 15% minion damage, speed, attack speed and knockback, minion attacks cause enemies to stop moving for a very brief time (5 frames?)

Last edited:
So how would you break it down to each emblem?

Lets say, ranger emblem

Avenger Emblem + ? = Ranger emblem
He's saying that to reduce grinding. You replace the WOF emblems with the avenger emblem. And that essentially you are disassembling the avenger emblem to get all three emblems

He's saying that to reduce grinding. You replace the WOF emblems with the avenger emblem. And that essentially you are disassembling the avenger emblem to get all three emblems
no no no no no, thats not the case, you defeat WoF, you get Avenger Emblem, you go to tinkers workshop, you select ONE emblem

It makes more sense that you would get a higher bonus from focusing the energy of the emblem towards a specific class by combining it with something else, rather than combining three powerful things, and ending up with a weaker version of it. Like the celestial emblem. It goes from a 15% boost(sorcerers emblem) to a 12% boost(Avenger emblem) to 15% boost again, with the added bonus of extra star reach. This way it makes more since that you are first focusing it, then by adding a magnet you get extra reach, instead of extra reach and +3% boost from something that does not have that boost.

Back
Top Bottom