Items Summoning Items for the Celestial Towers!

Is this a good idea?

• Yes! They would be a lot of help!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • It's okay!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral

• Could use work. (Please specify.)

• No.

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
(Note: You may not use my suggestion in any mods, as I am currently in the process of making a mod of my own that is implementing most of my suggestions. Thank you for understanding!)
Have you ever just wanted to farm one of the pillars, but not to go through all the celestial events again? Well, I propose a solution to that: Tower Sigils!

Tower Sigils are items that summon a certain celestial tower when used. There are four varieties: The Solar Sigil, Vortex Sigil, Nebula Sigil, and Stardust Sigil. Each one is crafted with 25 of the respective fragment and 1 Luminite bars. The crafting recipe for the Celestial Sigil would also be changed to the four Tower Sigils.

This could save a lot of hassle for farming the pillars. Say if you want more Vortex Fragments, you could just kill the Lunatic Cultist and start the events over again, but that would take WAY too long. You could just craft a Vortex Sigil and summon just the Vortex Pillar itself.

Pillars summoned with the Sigils will still require 100 enemies to be killed to succeed. When they are summoned, the pillars will spawn at the player's location. Also, once the pillar has been killed, no more pillars will be summoned, letting the player continue along their day.

Solar Sigil:
6B567FBB-0C56-48A1-853F-B3F19F9BFBBB.png

Nebula Sigil:
C57B3109-5CE0-40BB-822D-5DCEC908B42C.png

Stardust Sigil:
5D28DDBF-9D6A-459F-80A0-B660288517B2.png

Vortex Sigil:
1E110A93-EECE-4451-B022-394252DFAE81.png

Thank you for reading my suggestion! I am open to any ideas of constructive criticism, so let me know what you think!

Last edited:
Maybe but this could be abused to get almost infinite of every fragment if you manage it all just right. Maybe increase crafting cost?

Maybe but this could be abused to get almost infinite of every fragment if you manage it all just right. Maybe increase crafting cost?
Well, it's basically the same as if you killed the lunatic Cultist. By just killing him, you could get infinite fragments for no cost. I still see your point though. I am going to increace the crafting cost.

Well, it's basically the same as if you killed the lunatic Cultist. By just killing him, you could get infinite fragments for no cost. I still see your point though. I am going to increace the crafting cost.

Uh. Well.

Let's say you get 40 fragments from the vortex pillar. You then resummon it at the cost of 40 fragments. You kill it and get 40 more. You then resummon it at the cost of 40 fragments.

Anyway, Humor aside, this would be almost completely useless and a total waste of time. Especially cause the devs are already very busy.

Back
Top Bottom