tModLoader Super Hostile Worlds

In the wake of the dark forces that drive the corruption, A hero must stand tall and drive back the forces of evil that threaten to destroy and transform this world. Magma
quakes in the core of the world and otherworldly powers influence the world to self destruction.

This mod will not be for the faint of heart... Zombies climb walls and destroy doors, while eyes home in on the player and seek out to kill you. The world itself is out to kill you, Crimson and corruption are going to be devestatingly hard.

Disclaimer: I am Very new to modding in terraria and this is my second attempt at making a working mod for terraria, so please give any feedback and plenty of patience.

Content
Events/ Invasions
Hellraiser Event -

Summoned By: Magma Medallion

How to get one: After Frost Moon Flamerites Will spawn that include magmastone which is used to make the Madallion

Music: Hellraiser

Moon Looks like: A Ball of Magma.

Description: Use a Magma Medallion to Summon waves of Demons, Flame Elementals, and Enemies That will make you quite mad.

Wave 1: Demon, Deamon Kin, Fire Elemental.

Wave 2: Demon, Deamon Kin, Fire Elemental, Demon Archer, Demon Spirits.

Wave 3: Demon, Deamon Kin, Fire Elemental, Demon Archer, Demon Spirits,
Demon Mage, Eyes of Fire.

Wave 4: All previous waves, Spawn rate Increase, Servent of Satan, The dark one (Miniboss).

Wave 5 (Hell Mode): Fallen Angel (Boss), all previous Waves.

Bosses
Guardian of Space-time -

Summoned By: Fabric of Reality

Health:

Fists - 75k

Head - 100k

Heart - 80k

Description - A Titan god that drops needed material for getting Super Hardmode.

Destroyer of Galaxies -

Summoned By: Device of Deep Earth

Music: Galactic Boss

Health: 150,000

Drops -

Common: Galaxia Bars (6-10), Coins, Greater Healing potions, and Souls of the Cosmos.

Rare: Space Beam Gun

Description - A Worm-Like boss that drops various needed material for good gear for Super Hardmode.

Galactic Ancient -

Summoned By: Strange Artifact

Health: 60,000

Drops -

Common: Galaxia Bars (6-10), Coins, Greater Healing potions, and Souls of the Nebula.

Rare: Galactic Blade

Description - An ancient boss that drops various needed material for good gear for Super Hardmode.

Galactic Titan -

Summoned By: Galactic Receptors

Health: 60,000

Drops -

Common: Galaxia Bars (6-10), Coins, Greater Healing potions, and Souls of the Black Hole.

Rare: Galactic Titan Mask.

Description - An ancient titan boss that drops various needed material for good gear for

The Dark One (Miniboss) -

Summoned By: Surviving until the 4th Wave in the Hellraiser Event.

Music: None

Health: 35k

Description: A demented Demon with wings and horns

Special Attacks: Beam of Darkness, Dark aura that inflicts Darkness!

Minions: Servants of Satan.

The Fallen Angel -

Summoned By: Surviving until the last wave in the Hellraiser Event

Health: 40k

Description: None atm.

Special Attacks: A 3 burst wing attack, Balls of dark magic, makes the sky go dark.

Monsters
Fire Elemental -

Health - 600

Abilities - Really fast, Tank.

Debuff - On Fire!

Drops -

Common: Magma Powder, Coins.

Rare: Magma Plating, Fire Elemental Mask.

Description - looks like an elemental only with a magma appearance, Has fire particles.

Daemon Kin -

Health - 500

Debuff - On Fire!, Cursed!

Abilities - Shoots balls of fire at you, Can Teleport.

Description - Like a Demon but black and has flaming eyes.

Demon Archer -

Health - 500

Debuff - None

Abilities - Shoots a Demonfire Arrow at you with a Demon Shotbow.

Drops -

Common: Coins, Demonfire Arrows.

Rare: Demon Shotbow

Description - A cool Demon with a Demon Shotbow.

Magma Head -

Health - 350

Debuff - On Fire!

Abilities - Tank

Drops -

Common: Coins

Rare: Magmastone Ore

Description - Like a Meteor Head only Resembles magma.

Acessories
Obsidian Plating -

Ability - Grants mmunity to the On Fire! Debuff, Resistance to Lava.

Dungeons
Magma Castle -

Locked - Yes

Music - Dungeon 2

Key - Magma Key

Monsters - Obsidian Skeleton, Abyss Imp, Magma Warrior, Magma Mage, Demon Archer.

Found in - Hell

Description - A castle filled with despair and material needed to move forward.

Biomes
Magmarite -

Music - Eere 2

Triggered by - Defeating Pumpkin Moon

Contains - Magmastone Ore

Warning Text - A great ball of magma fell from the sky!

Monsters - Magma Head

Items
Magma Powder - A Material used to make tools and armor with Magmastone Ingots.

Magmastone Ore/ Ingot - A metal found in Magmarites that is used to make tools, armor and weapons.

Magma Core - A Material found in the Magma Castle, Is used to make the galactic bosses Summoners.

Galaxia Bar - Used to make Pre-Supermode Weapons, and Construct a summoner for the Void Gaurdian.

Credits
TModLoader Team - For making the mod to make mods!

Kirito [Lone Wolf] - Head Developer

Guru-Jr - Spriter

KingSora - Spriter and Duke Nukem

General Milky - Another Duke Nukem

rel00p - Duke Nukemest

Duke Nukems have balls of steel and are willing to beta test, not for the weary.

Spriters and Coders always Welcome!
Just PM me with what you want to contribute to
this awesome team! You must have discord or
skype to become a part of this team for communication,
Also tell me your time zone for convenience.

Banner
There isn't one yet

Future Content
Patience young padawan, this is not the content you are looking for.

Progress
Dev Phase: Very Early

Progress: 0% (Ver 0.01)

More Info
If you are willing to deal with buggy content and/or willing to help squash
bugs and participate in the development of the mod then you can be an early
tester for this mod, however, you must contact the developers of anything wierd
you find and have skype or discord to contact us in the first place.

Last edited:
sounds cool! when is it gonna be released?

I need to refresh on C#, then I am going to add a crap more content. I have nothing done so far because I need a team to help cade and sprite, just stay
updated on the stuff I edit in the thread. I will have a logo soon and I am gonna try to get a banner. I need more sprites mainly to start filling content
with what monsters look like and such
[doublepost=1472416005,1472415989][/doublepost][Reserved]

I need to refresh on C#, then I am going to add a crap more content. I have nothing done so far because I need a team to help cade and sprite, just stay
updated on the stuff I edit in the thread. I will have a logo soon and I am gonna try to get a banner. I need more sprites mainly to start filling content
with what monsters look like and such
[doublepost=1472416005,1472415989][/doublepost][Reserved]
oh, if you're still lookin for spriters i can help

Quite an interesting concept/mod/wip
I've always been interested in post vanilla endgame mods, but sadly, there isn't much to offer, at least that has been released.
I hope development goes well.

I'm hooked already.
Gluttony for pain my friend? you may change your mind when I get this to a releasable state
[doublepost=1472487614,1472487312][/doublepost]Let's just say that expert mode will have most players crying from the unknown

Not a hint, or is it?
Zombies with Dynamite Expert mode is not for cry babies...

Update post :)
Yes, with more evil and the world out to get you.
Kamikaze Eyes in case you try to cheese the Dynamite Zombies by building sky bases? :p
Great idea, looks like expert mode will be- For the most extreme players with real experience, although experience will only get you so far...

Anyone willing to beta test this? Or be a test subject for pain and our amusement, whichever you prefer.

This ain't no easy mode kiddies, even players with experience will get very frustrated or maybe even cry, I would love to see that.

I'd beta test it, but I have to warn you, I don't really go easy. If something is really stupid or unfair in the worst ways, I won't hold it back. I have pretty high standards as far as content balancing goes, and while I can allow things to be on the "too hard" side, I probably will nag about the things that just kill players to kill them, with no chance or defense.

I'd beta test it, but I have to warn you, I don't really go easy. If something is really stupid or unfair in the worst ways, I won't hold it back. I have pretty high standards as far as content balancing goes, and while I can allow things to be on the "too hard" side, I probably will nag about the things that just kill players to kill them, with no chance or defense.
Balance will be in order, but be warned, you must have balls of steel like duke nukem maybe?

I can beta test as well. also sry for the lack of help lately since i can't rly skype in a room full of five other people :D Although i can't skype i have no problem in making sprites. All you gotta do is tell me what needs to be done and it should be done with in a few hours unless i'm at school or doing work :p

I can beta test as well. also sry for the lack of help lately since i can't rly skype in a room full of five other people :D Although i can't skype i have no problem in making sprites. All you gotta do is tell me what needs to be done and it should be done with in a few hours unless i'm at school or doing work :p
Just PM'd ya man, welcome to the team!

I was the guy who beat Plantera with a copper shortsword, and a (quasi-former) beta tester for Terraria as a whole. I can take absolutely anything, I know what I'm doing.
I trust you man, welcome to the Duke Nukem (Beta Test) team! great to have ya, I will send you the files when I have them. Non-Disclosure and all that is obvious so I will let you know when we have some content for you to try.

Last edited:
Anyone willing to beta test this? Or be a test subject for pain and our amusement, whichever you prefer.

This ain't no easy mode kiddies, even players with experience will get very frustrated or maybe even cry, I would love to see that.

Yes. I would LOVE to beta test this all the way through.

Back
Top Bottom