Supernatural

Hells yeah, looking forward to it, glad to see Crowley bumped up to main cast for this one. Any word yet if this will be the final season or not?
If the numbers hold season 11 is coming i think which is awesome but not guaranteed.

Crowley is the best, no one got anything on him.
Can't wait for season 10, and I really hope the series will never end but they will continue finding more and more interesting ways of making it fun to watch!

This is the only non-cartoon that I still keep up with, so I'm pretty invested in watching the next season as it airs (though a day late on Hulu).

My brother and I watch it every week. I wonder why Dean kill that man's father, if he did kill him. It wouldn't be the first time he was accused of a murder he didn't commit.

Man's father was prolly possessed by a demon or otherwise in league with or had become some form of "monster."

I feel that they un-demon'd Dean far too quickly. I thought for sho it wasn't going to be that simple and Sam would have to go back to drinking demon blood.

I get the feeling the first "human" Dean ever killed was the one he shot with the colt. It's been a while but I remember he was a bit torn up about it, like he had never killed a human before. Before the colt and later Ruby's knife Dead didn't think you could kill a demon. I can see the man dieing while possessed and the demon plays the part of the father as cover while he did his job, but I'm not sure how good he was as exorcisms. That said I do see how he could have become a monster, as there are a few that can turn you.

As for curing Dean, he is not out of the woods yet. He still has the mark and I'm sure that will come back to bite him later. It had been giving him problems even before he died and I'm sure it will again. Sam had beaten the demon blood but he has fallen off the wagon a few times.

I started watching Supernatural around 9-10 years old, and I really liked it.
I miss the original theme of episodes they did in the starting seasons, urban legends, different monsters, curses, etc.
It oddly went into religion territory, no quarrels, Castiel and Crowley are good characters.
On the bright side they have been doing more oddball ones, (Wizard of Oz/Fanclub/Larping/etc.), so that is interesting.
Overall though definitely my favorite characters are Death, Castiel, Balthazar, and Bobby.

Okay, so I'm a couple episodes behind, but I hate Crowley's mother. She's annoying me a lot, especially when Crowley is my favorite "alive" and "main" character (as of S10;E10).

I actually kinda like her, but maybe I'm being biased as she is a Scottish actress. I do find it funny that she's like 10 years younger than Crowley in real life yet is playing his mother.

Not sure if you've seen up to this episode, so I'll spoiler tag it, but I'm glad that they...
brought Charlie back. I love Felicia Day and I like her character in Supernatural, I hope she's going to be recurring.

Back
Top Bottom