Resolved [Switch] Bone rattle trouble Please help

chrslopz10

Terrarian
Okay so I'm on vacation and I decided just for fun and on my down time I'd bring my switch. Started playing terraria and got to the brain of Cthulhu, I'm somewhat of a completionist so I'm tryna get all the drops from the bosses. But the two drops I'm having the most trouble with is the bone rattle and the binoculars from the eye of Cthulhu. So my question is, can you even get those two items in the Nintendo switch version??? cuz if not I won't waste any more of my time on it. I'd greatly appreciate the help!!

Everything on the PC version is available on the Nintendo Switch version. The two items you are trying to get are just on the rare side. The Bone Rattle has a 1/20 drop chance and the Binoculars have a 1/40 drop chance.

Everything on the PC version is available on the Nintendo Switch version. The two items you are trying to get are just on the rare side. The Bone Rattle has a 1/20 drop chance and the Binoculars have a 1/40 drop chance.
I really appreciate that, I saw that those items were on the rare side with the wiki but it's still nice reassurance to have it come from someone else besides just the website!! So thank you.

Back
Top Bottom