• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Demon Fox Kurama

Duke Fishron
I wanna get all of the Breath of The Wild armor... But I feel like telling Riju I want her race's precious ancient heirloom would be.. Y'know... Rude i guess.

I wanna get all of the Breath of The Wild armor... But I feel like telling Riju I want her race's precious ancient heirloom would be.. Y'know... Rude i guess.
I'd say get it if you wanna 100% the game.
It also helps if there's a thunderstorm and you have no weapons that don't attract electricity, I think.

Possible spoiler warning on Thunder Helm...
If you ask for it, she refuses to outright give it to you. You need to complete all of the Gerudo side quests to get it. So you still need to earn it. :)
The Gerudo have a lot of equipment. Zora (is best race), Goran and Ritu have one weapon, but Gerudo give you a sword and shield. They also have more armour sets compared to the sets for other non-Hylian races.

And for the Korok seeds:
You need about 450 of them to max out your inventory.

(I really like your Latias avatar. It's so cute!)

Possible spoiler warning on Thunder Helm...
If you ask for it, she refuses to outright give it to you. You need to complete all of the Gerudo side quests to get it. So you still need to earn it. :)
The Gerudo have a lot of equipment. Zora (is best race), Goran and Ritu have one weapon, but Gerudo give you a sword and shield. They also have more armour sets compared to the sets for other non-Hylian races.

And for the Korok seeds:
You need about 450 of them to max out your inventory.

(I really like your Latias avatar. It's so cute!)

I knew about the Korok thing, but at least I know i'm not just going to be taking the helm, then!

Also, 'Tis why I picked it~

It's been bugging me for a while, so I'm going to ask: Have you gotten the Snow and/or Sand Boots yet?

It's been bugging me for a while, so I'm going to ask: Have you gotten the Snow and/or Sand Boots yet?

Welp, I completely forgot i ever made this thing. At that point, I hadn't. I have them now. But I also got the Thunder Helm.

Edit: Wait, what? Why did I JUST get the notification for this???

I did post it a week later. :)

I ask because Link is a :red: when it comes to getting the Snow/Sand Boots. If asking for the Thunder Helm was rude, him getting the Snow/Sand Boots is much ruder. (I'm sure there's a better phrase, but I can't think of it.) Plus he's cross-dressing while doing it. The guy is falling for another guy who is pretending to be a girl. (It's almost like the Internet!) I'm still a little surprised that made it through the censors.

I did post it a week later. :)

I ask because Link is a :red: when it comes to getting the Snow/Sand Boots. If asking for the Thunder Helm was rude, him getting the Snow/Sand Boots is much ruder. (I'm sure there's a better phrase, but I can't think of it.) Plus he's cross-dressing while doing it. The guy is falling for another guy who is pretending to be a girl. (It's almost like the Internet!) I'm still a little surprised that made it through the censors.

Oh, it showed me that it was posted on the 9th, but now it's normal. And yeah, I suppose so.

Back
Top Bottom