T. Overhaul and Calamity not getting along?

Chanto

Terrarian
I have done multiple tests, and I think it is definitely the answer to my game crashing....
When generating a new world, right as the worldgen bar is at "Generating structures: Brimstone crag, Abyss ....." (which is Calamity content), I am greeted by this:
"Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.WorldGen.UpdateMapTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean addToList)
at Terraria.WorldGen.TileFrame(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean resetFrame, Boolean noBreak)
at CalamityMod.CalamityWorld.SafeSquareTileFrame(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean resetFrame)
at CalamityMod.CalamityWorld.AbyssIsland(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 sizeMin, Int32 sizeMax, Int32 sizeMin2, Int32 sizeMax2, Boolean hasChest, Boolean hasTenebris, Boolean isVoid)
at CalamityMod.CalamityWorld.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__6(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Copy<generateWorld>(Int32 , GenerationProgress )
at TerrariaOverhaul.ClientUnloadSystem.GenerateWorldSwap(Action`2 original, Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Hook<generateWorld>?2576733(Int32 , GenerationProgress )
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)"
This only happens when T. Overhaul and Calamity are both enabled during world generation, it does not happen when I load a world with Overhaul enabled and Calamity disabled, and viceversa.

After digging a little bit the forums, I saw the workaround to this is by generating a world with T.Overhaul disabled, while keeping all other mods enabled, then leave the world, enable Overhaul, and join back in, but I mean, I don't think we should have to do this just for 2 mods to get along.

I'll still leave the list of Mods I'm pretending to have my playthrough with, just in case:
  • Which mod is this from
  • Calamity
  • T. Overhaul
  • Where's my Items
  • Elements Awoken
  • Yet Another Boss Health Bar
  • Dragon Ball Terraria
  • Qwerty's Bosses and Items
  • Spirit Mod
  • Fishing 2.0
  • GRealm (Base mod dependency too)
  • The Antiaris
  • Boss Highlights
  • Lighting Essentials
  • imkSushi's Mod
  • KRPG Mod
  • Even more Modifiers
  • AlchemistNPC
  • Wing Slot
  • Vein Miner
  • Boss Checklist
Not sure if such error message has happened to anyone else to collaborate with ideas or solutions to this issue happening to me

I appreciate all replies to the thread, and hopefully Calamity and T.Overhaul devs are aware of this issue

happened to me about a month ago, overhaul does not like some other mods, but it's weird since even longer ago I could do overhaul and calamity together...

but idk try to generate the world without overhaul and then enable it again

Back
Top Bottom