Story Tale of a Cruel World 1.0 and 1.5

Ketamine Krabs

Terrarian
Reposted because tags/other stuff was updated and now you can't search by WIPs. In addition, I hit the character limit on the first doc so I'll have to divide the project further into quarters(?).

Okay so I got bored in late 2021 for finishing my IT coursework 5 months in advance. This is the result of that (as well as being terminally online as part of the Mod of Redemption and Shadowd of Abaddon discord [which I have parted with due to multiple issues, mainly my own sanity + unneeded events and behavioural conduct from all sides]).

This is still a WIP and will be updated over time, depending on my work ethic. This is also the first half of the intended project, with the other not in production until all the mods I am planning to include gets ported to 1.4.[insert number here].

Disclaimer: any people that have had their liklihood used in the tale (bar the clothier character because I am a wimp, and another person mentioned in passing) has given permission for such a cluster:red:ery to exist.
Any other anomalies/people/events that happened to coincide with the story in the past, present and future tense is entirely coincidential and does not reflect my views on that subject.

Lets begin this ongoing cluser:red:ery. Feel free to leave a comment:
1.0 doc (complete): https://docs.google.com/document/d/10mP5QtF_eEDyWRAXF3Zkdvxz_yDDt8RPucnnVajtmE0/edit?usp=drivesdk

1.5 doc (ongoing. Continue after chapter 31): Tale of a Cruel World 1.5

P.S: los hoglin

Back
Top Bottom