Tales From the Post War

(Mr. Burns basically has a crappy variant of 'immunity', the rads do basically nothing except cause him more pain)

Mr. Burns, not interested in the pointless chaos outside, ejects a cell from his flamethrower(See;Eject Cell) towards all who are directly outside the truck, and rushes towards the interior of the truck while all this chaos is going on.(Yes, I know Mr. Burns is gonna get burned, and I'm not really bothered by that fact)

“Scanning hostiles… hostiles scanned… eliminating hostiles…” I say as a red glow comes from my robot… eyes? Whatever you call them they glow red and… BANG! BANG! BANG! I unload my clips on Tod Ni Aisi. (Unless I’m with the raiders, am I?)

<(0_0<) <(0_0)> (>0_0)> KIRBY DANCE <(0_0<) <(0_0)> (>0_0)>
[doublepost=1535911719,1535911699][/doublepost]whoops wrong forum

Byron, having no offensive opportunities due to crippled legs, will use his block action.
-----------------------------
Geoff's latest iteration continues to not exist.

I don't know, are there any hotels or halfway houses around? Any restaurants? Any jobs? I need money. I need something to do. I need a place to live.

So… I guess I’m nerfing multishot weapons again? Now I randomize how many bullets hit. Also nerfing the armors some of you guys have, as well as NPC armor. I would suggest checking your characters. Also gave TS17245 passive armor. Nerfed certain weapons accordingly. Also nerfed certain weapons. Basically, REBALANCE.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BoatyMcBoatface: HP 68/420 C-Chips- 0

A fish just hit the boat.

-1 hp

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Madder- Rami/Christian: HP 320/320 C-Chips- 30

Story controlled- Greg: HP 100/100

Greg: “About 5 miles east, there is a tavern. I say tavern instead of bar because it’s more than just that, and even calling it ‘tavern’ is a bit of an understatement. They have a room dedicated to jobs for mercenaries, and another to set up impromptu shops. They also have a pawn shop, not to mention bedding.”

@Matthus- Akihiro Tanaki: HP 300/300 C-Chips- 100

Vs

Sniper: HP 50/100

You investigate the gunshots to find a battle going on.

(Move to the bottom)

@tappaja100- The Tanker: HP 450/450 C-Chips- 75

STORY CONTROLLED-Impar Bestia: HP 50/50

Jed: “How’d they even manage… (sigh) I guess you should probably get back to your pos-”

Random BoT Trooper: “Sir! We have a report of gunshots!”

Jed: “I guess you and a squad should investigate that then? Well then, get to your car.

@Matthus-Handy Manny: HP 240/250 C-Chips- 327

VS

Grabby Nomad: HP 0/150

You start cleaning off the tank. Maybe you should head back with your prize.

@Person999 -Test Subject 17245 (TS172) HP 331/350 C-Chips-150 (On Fire!)

@Mr. Fury-Mr. Burns: HP 160/200 C-Chips- 100

@Matthus- Doctor Wolfgang Kruger: HP 100/200 C-Chips-100 (Rad Poison (4))

@dyer5lollipop- Byron: HP 130/300 C-Chips- 0

@tappaja100- Fred "the gunner": C-Chips- 150 HP 275/275

Tod Ni Aisi: HP 150/150

Jane Aisi: HP 100/100

Jack: HP 100/100

John: HP 100/100

Mass Raider Trooper 1: HP 141/150-DT 2

Mass Raider Trooper 2: HP 150/150

Mass Raider Trooper 3: HP 150/150

Mass Raider Trooper 4: HP 150/150

Snappy: Armor 245/250 Weapons: Dual Machine guns and Light Ram (On Fire!)

Snappy: Armor 210/250 Weapons: Dual Machine guns and Light Ram

Snappy Rider: HP 35/100

Snappy Rider: HP 95/100 (On Fire!)

Fred takes a potshot at the guy riding on the back of the snappy, but mis- PASSIVE ABILITY- SNIPER

I… wait wha… oh yeah. THEY HIT!

60 damage

The rider is knocked off by the shot’s force, and is no longer on the vehicle. The driver’s still ok though.

Wolfgang tries to loosen his bonds, but only manages to get to the edge of the doorway…

Mr. Burns feels the pain from the radioactive rain, and he throws a power cell at those outside, and runs into the truck.

5 damage to TS17245, Snappy 1, Snappy 2, Snappy Rider 1, and Snappy Rider 2!

TS17245, Snappy 2, and Snappy Rider 2 set on fire!

TS17245 shoots MRT1, and despite their cover, hits!

18 of the 20 bullets hit!

9 damage!

Some of Wolfgang’s painkillers magically hit Byron’s leg, despite his blocking…

Crippled Legs cured!

A Snappy drives by the back of the truck and the rider cuts Wolfgang free during the drive-by!

Cured Tied Up!

The other Snappy fires a barrage at Mr. Burns as he walks to the truck!

8 bullets hit!

40 damage!

The mass raiders fire at the Snappy during the drive-by!

MR2 misses!

MR3 misses!

Wow, those two have to redo training!

The other two shoot at TS17245!

MR1 hits!

MR4 hits!

Meanwhile, these two deserve promotions!

MR1 hits 4 bullets!

MR4 hits 3 bullets!

14 damage!

Tod shoots the Snappy with his glock!

He hits!

5 damage!

Jane shoots the Snappy with her laser rifle!

30 damage!

Jack and John tend to the injured!

Some guy in a karate outfit appears over a hill…

Back
Top Bottom