Tardy to the Party

Darktail67

Official Terrarian
...kindasorta? Just found out this forum exists and I just HAD to come get me an account and look for people to meet!

How I got here, though...I'd been hearing about Terraria for a long, long while and finally got it for my birthday last month and here I am, after some 300 hours invested and clearing all but two Steam achievements, now a firmly-established fan among my friends. Can't say I regret any of that. Kinda wish I'd learnt of this place sooner, though: it would've come in handy to have a place to go to for advice!

So, about me, I'm just some random south-american bloke with probably too little knowledge of many things but hopefully that won't be too much of a problem! ...I hope.

Other than this little unexpectedly satisfying soul-sucking vortex of a game though (and I mean that in a positive way), my gaming preference seems to be all over the place. Usually, I limit my games by whether or not I can buy them, whether ot not I can run/play them, and whether or not I actually have the time for them. So even if I haven't played something, there's a good chance I've either heard of it, or watched someone play it (and quite likely would like to play as well) :D

If there's anything else you would like to know, please ask away! I don't bite! ...well, scratch that. I might nip, who knows. And if there's something here that I should change/add to/delete, please let me know as well: being a newbie is very, very hard :)

...kindasorta? Just found out this forum exists and I just HAD to come get me an account and look for people to meet!

How I got here, though...I'd been hearing about Terraria for a long, long while and finally got it for my birthday last month and here I am, after some 300 hours invested and clearing all but two Steam achievements, now a firmly-established fan among my friends. Can't say I regret any of that. Kinda wish I'd learnt of this place sooner, though: it would've come in handy to have a place to go to for advice!

So, about me, I'm just some random south-american bloke with probably too little knowledge of many things but hopefully that won't be too much of a problem! ...I hope.

Other than this little unexpectedly satisfying soul-sucking vortex of a game though (and I mean that in a positive way), my gaming preference seems to be all over the place. Usually, I limit my games by whether or not I can buy them, whether ot not I can run/play them, and whether or not I actually have the time for them. So even if I haven't played something, there's a good chance I've either heard of it, or watched someone play it (and quite likely would like to play as well) :D

If there's anything else you would like to know, please ask away! I don't bite! ...well, scratch that. I might nip, who knows. And if there's something here that I should change/add to/delete, please let me know as well: being a newbie is very, very hard :)
Welcome, nice lengthy intro too.

Interests, if I may ask?

Hmm...my main interest is puzzles, followed closely by music (I'm actually learning to play the bass), then astrology, reading, and then a few fandoms I'm part of. Icon should hint at one P:

And then somewhere in all that is gaming. Scales up and down depending on my mood :D

Back
Top Bottom