Items Taste The Rainbow!!

Barbar004

Terrarian
You know what would be great!? Rainbow bullets!! Crafted with 50 empty bullets and 4 rainbow blocks from the rainbow slime! It would most likely do more damage then venom bullets do to the fact that its hard to find a rainbow slime and how many rainbow blocks it takes. What it dose when it is shot i will leave up to the people because I believe the people should always have a say in some thing. and I cant think of any thing for it to do :). My next idea is rainbow gel witch can be used with flamethrowers and make them shoot rainbow fire. or a flamethrower that's a really rare drop from the Rainbow slime that shoots rainbows from normal gel. But what do you all think of this? Also what are your ideas for what the rainbow bullets will do? After I hear some ideas i'll start a poll to see witch idea every one likes the most.

Sorry every one I was just informed that some one already made a thread about this that i just coped a little. Here is the thread that I coped and again i'm sorry I did. I guess I should have checked to see if some one had this idea before me. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/rainbow-ammunitions.5529/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom