Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
So, as you can see from the title, my tax collector is maxing out once he hits 11 gold 76 silver. The maximum as of 1.4 is supposed to be 99 platinum. I asked some players in the discord as well, and they confirmed that their tax collectors also maxed out at that same exact value. Please look into this issue.

The Tax Collector holds a maximum of 10 gold. If he's in a location where he's happy, he will offer a bit more - that'll be the 11 gold 76 silver that you see. (If he's unhappy, his maximum hold will be less than 10 gold.)

ok thank you. I could have sworn that I saw in the patch notes that the tax collectors max storage was increased to 99 platinum but I must be wrong

his "coin meter" or whatever shows Xplat too though, which is misleading then... why does he has a visible slot for that, if he never stores money up to even just 1 platinum coins, but is capped at 11 gold 76 silver?

You can get 13.33.33 gold by putting him next to the merchant in the Snow biome.

By the way the Merchant doesn't like the Tax collector lol so this will negatively affect prices from the Merhcant.

index.php

It's a bit confusing, though, because he has platinum coins listed in his dialog box, which makes it seem like he could actually have them to give. Maybe take the platinum coin icon out?

Back
Top Bottom