TCF Trading center

Do you like this thread and would you join the official group?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I dont know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kelvinP15

Terrarian
here you may Talk and trade or sell things to other players but the trading center has a few rules

#1 if putting something up for sale or asking to trade always say youre steam username so people can trade with you ect
#2 dont trade while using hacked client because hacked items are not valid same with coins and ammo
#3 Try to end with kind regards or something and be polite
#4 items must be gotten legit getting them from a server or all items map doesnt count as legit

here is an example of what a valid trade request/sale should look like

hi im interested in buying/selling a slime staff
add me on steam if interested username:KelvinP15

even though i dont really have a slime staff thats what it should look like in the most basic format
you can offcourse ask questions like:
is anyone selling a meowmere? or a slime staff?

well that does it for me right now i will offcourse be trading and selling aswell

we have an official group called the: Trading Center Of Terraria
we might host events on certain servers to either promote them and to make it a place safe for trading between players

Kind Regards Kelvin

Last edited:
i am looking for a few officers and moderators for the group and i have a 2 day moderator test 1 day if you are lucky and a 3 day test for officers
[doublepost=1470840004,1470839966][/doublepost]terraria days to be exact

There are three subforums available dedicated to the buying, selling and both buying and selling. You're also very vague so I don't see the point of this.

vague? i just thought i would make a nice thread to have friendly trades... i even made a group for it... well guess i should just take this down shall i

put so much effort into this... well might keep this here for a little while

Back
Top Bottom