• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

(Tconfig mod) The Kase mod

Dragonpriest4

Skeletron Prime
So this is my second mod I am currently making (and yes it is using the outdated Tconfig) but BUT I am more experienced now as you can see in the teaser with the new spell I show off. Yea the name of the mod isn't the best out there but I decided to use it because {[(WARING SPOILER ALERT* (kase is the main boss))]}. The Mod really springs into Action in Hardmode though.

Teaser:

Version 2.0 update vid:

Version 3.0 update vid:

And btw the hate comments like "dis mod sucks" or "wow u r using a outdated moding api" will be ignored (hopefully).

Change log bellow:
Release 1.0: mod released that's it.
Version 1.1: Added a New NPC Spawns rarely at the Jungle surface at night. And added new toolTips to the summoning items.
Version 2.0: Added a new Town NPC, Added a new crafting station (required to progress in the mod), added a new boss, added a new potion/buff.
Version 2.1: Added an upgrade to the Kase blade, Tweaked the summoning items, Added an final upgrade to the ultra kase minigun, added new wings.
Version 2.5: Heavily changed Hybrid, Added a new Spell (Ice Bolt).
Version 2.9: Added a new prehardmode boss (Cold eye).
Version 3.0: Added a new ore Core ore, Added a new melee weapon, added a new drill, changed Kase Altar crafting recipe.
Version 3.5: Added the Essence of Terraria which summons all bosses at once, added a new enemy npc (Core ball) very rare spawn underground.
Version 3.9: Added a new bullet (Explosive bullet).

Attachments

• The Kase mod 3.9.zip
    696.1 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:

RushOfCold

Spazmatism
There's just two problems.
1. The sprites. I'd recommend practicing, getting advice, or just hiring a spriter to do that for you.
2. tConfig. While I love tConfig, almost nobody uses it anymore and the majority would rather play 1.3 than just a modded 1.1.

Top Bottom