PC TeamTerraria 2 - A Private 1.3.1 Multiplayer Server (Signups)

SkyCommision

Duke Fishron

Capture 2016-05-17 20_18_36.png

Welcome to TeamTerraria!

CURRENT STATUS:
17/20 SLOTS FULL

Starts May 22nd, 2016, 1:30 PM EST

Welcome to TeamTerraria, your server for making new friends, enemies, frenemies, build buddies, and any other sort of undescribed words that fit into this category! The goal of TeamTerraria is simple - "finish" the game not separately, but as a team.

What the heck is this thread? Why is it here?

This thread is here because, a long time ago, I did my first TeamTerraria. It turns out that it was so great that everybody in the server demanded a second one. Therefore, it's here! As I said before, build, make new friends, fight, and do everything you would've done normally, but as a team!

Sounds cool! How do I sign up for this?

You can sign up for TeamTerraria by posting an application below. Chances are, you'll get accepted (unless your application is horribly misspelled, stupid, or doesn't follow the format)! Here's that format I was just talking about. The spaces with a yellow asterisk (*) are optional and do not have to be filled out.
THE FORMAT
*First, you'll be typing the number of hours you've played of Terraria. This helps me and all of the other players get a good idea of how new you are to the game. Thus, if you post the truth about your amount of hours, we may be able to help you!

Next is your age. I prefer players at or over 12, but if you're under 12, keep in mind to act mature and "respect your elders".

*Up next is why you want to join the server. I have no idea why I'm asking you this, maybe I could get some insight on the multiplayer version of Terraria and report it to the devs? I dunno.

This will be where the name of your character will be printed. This way, I can know who you are in relation to your forum profile.

The class you'll probably be. In case we have too much or too little of a class, we may ask of you to switch classes.

*Your steam profile name. In case you're not lazy enough, you can post a link to your steam account, like http://steamcommunity.com/id/SkyCommision <--- that.

*Additional notes.

The World

To be honest, I, uh... I have no idea if this world is going to be Corruption or Crimson. All I know is the following:
We'll be doing scheduled boss fights every Wednesday and Saturday. When the day comes, I'll be looking at how players are doing in terms of progression. Then, if I determine that everyone is ready, we will be starting the boss fight. Last TeamTerraria, we had some trouble with boss fights, AFKs, and people not being online. So, in this case, we'll be following a little something called "the importance system". Whenever you log out, please put in chat your current hours of playtime for the character you use. I'll be putting all of the playtimes in a text file. Whenever we do a boss fight, I take a look at all of the hours. If 2/4 of the top players are online, we'll be starting the boss fight. We'll also be playing in Expert Mode, because it's too easy and to ensure everyone gets their own loot.

Rules of The Server

1. Absolutely no griefing under any circumstance! If there's someones building bothering you, tell me and I'll decide whether or not we should get rid of it.

2. No wooden boxes! A wooden box is a house, that's completely made out of wood. It's really ugly, and I hate them a whole lot. If you're bad at building, just try not to make one of those things.

3. I can understand cursing and raging, as it's sometimes unavoidable. However, I definitely do not tolerate racism and highly sexual comments! If you say any of those two things, you will be BANNED!

4. Don't steal or PvP without their permission

5. NO ROUGHHOUSING!!!!!!! Unless both people want to, of course.

6. Finally, if we haven't fought a boss yet, don't fight it, obviously. I can understand natural boss spawns.

7. Use common sense! If something's not in the rules, don't think it's legal!

TeamTerraria starts on May 22nd, 2016. For an exact time and a current status, go visit the top of this page!

slime.gif

EDIT: We are now in hardmode. If you wish to join, stay cautious.

Last edited:
Hours Played: 892 Hours (and rising)
Reason for Joining: I was here last time, I'd like to do it again, and I'm super-excited to see the new 1.3.1 content in action in multiplayer.
Preferred Class: I don't have any preferred class, but I will likely be playing Ranged to begin with and switch to Summoner/Ranged later on. I'm excellent with avoiding damage, so Summoning really is my element.
Steam Profile Name: malignantMystic (you already have this)
Notes: At the onset of Hardmode, I'd like to be allowed to bring in something that will be able to spread the opposite form of corruption. This is just so we have the ability to get most items in the game, as they tend to be extremely useful. Additionally, I would prefer that our NPCs be housed in the sky, since this is safer for everybody involved. Also, I would absolutely prefer that we be in Expert Mode, both for more playability and to ensure that everybody gets their own individual loot!

Last edited:
HOLY JESUS IT HAPPENED. NOWTHEN...

1273 Hours. This is dispersed across SP survival, MP survival, and Freebuild servers (Specifically, DarkGaming).

15. Granted calendar, biological, and mental age are all different things.

I was here for the first, and it was fun. Were there mild frustrations? Yes. But that is to be expected from MP survival servers. I like playing MP because I get to meet other people and see what they do. Mostly the community aspect, but you can do some funny things in MP :]

Either Derp?, or Vadian. Not sure. Depends on if you want us to use more realistic names or not.

Mage. I did it last time and am doing it again, because Mage's are fun and useful :D

IGN: Derp? (Thats a steam link BTW)

The original TT was fun, so naturally I'm back for more. While I understand why the importance system is in place, it will favor people like me who have no lives and can play for stupid amounts of time. Will it encourage people to be on? Yes, it will. But for those with other things in life, they may miss almost every boss fight just by coincidence and have to be dragged up by the rest of us. Also, I will be willing to build stuff on the server because I like building. And preparing. N stuff. But I don't really like fishing. Keep that in mind. Anyways, enough of the sentence fragment, I think I'm done here.

Mali also brought up a good point: EXPERT MODE ALL THE WAAAAAAAAAAY. LET US DIE TO GREEN SLIMES, AND COWER IN THE NIGHTS! Maybe. Or we can just not be bad. Either way.

ALSO, just reading Thunderbolts post reminded me, I <3 Corruption. Which as a mage is odd because crimson has golden shower.

Last edited:
Nearing 2000 hours, somehow, a lot of that is probably me idling or forgetting the game was on.

Over 20, you’ll have to give me chocolates and flowers to find out anymore than that.

And I want to join the server because the last time I joined this server I had a fun time, but lost all my progress before the final boss, which I’ve never fought. Life caught up with me, and stopped me from climbing back on.

W.D. Gaster

Mage, because I never got to see the end of that line. Also, W.D. Gaster is Magic so..

http://steamcommunity.com/id/PyroZombie/

Additional notes; I hope to be more present this time around, and maybe fish more, and build more. I want to make a big alchemy farm to be able to supply the entire server with potions, it’ll probably take a lot of my time, but I honestly won’t mind to do it.

10 Hours (I'm such a n00b)

15 Years Old

You showed me this event and i haven't played Terraria in a while, so i might as well get accustomed to it while playing with a lot of other people.

Name will be "SledgeHammer Guy" (No quotation marks)

Melee class

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198237858634/ <--Profile

Additional Notes: I haven't played Terraria in a LONG time, and the time I have spent playing has been little or none.

69 hours :)

13 years old

Name will be Edward Longshanks

melee class

You know my account

Im kinda bad at this game so lol

Hours: 540-ish (50 are in 1.3)

Why I Want to Join: I want to join because I want people to play with. None of my friends still paly Terraria because they're bored of it (and I'm getting bored of solo) so I wish to join a small closed group!

Name will be Rusty Shackleford

Class: I REALLY love Ranger, but I don't care what class I am. So, I'm going for ranger, but if you need me to change I'll go anything (even summoner though I haven't really touched that class yet)

Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198255776713 My Steam name will most likely be Rusty Shackleford sooner or later.

I'm not great at the game, but I know what to do and what not to do to a certain point. Also, I'll be playing Overwatch in it comes out so I won't be playing this game full time :D

In-Game Hours: 626 hours
I want to join because I would like some people to play with in the 1.3.1 update to check the new stuff and take a new challenge as a Summoner and I also really like the Idea of playing with a lot of people in the same world
My name will be Charles Gaius
Class: I'll be a Summoner, it will be kinda challeging at first but later things get easy with new armor and accesories
Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/whythequestionmark
Additional Notes: I'll probably build a "Summoning Temple" or something like that and search for summoning weapons for the other summoners if I get lucky enough to get a Slime Staff

Hours: 13 (I just got terraria on PC, but i played it a LOT on mobile so I know the ins and outs of the game.

I want to join because I love playing with other people, I never found single player to be that interesting.

UnlawfulBurrito

Mage or Ranger, preferably mage

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198226404808

I am OBSESSED with cats and my favorite color is pink (Yes, i'm a male, deal with it lol)

Hours: Steam says 26, but I initially bought the game on GOG. So If I had to guess, I'd be somewhere around 200 (or somewhere in the hundreds in general).
Reason for wanting to join: Terraria is much more fun with multiple people. Plus, the last server I was on just kind of died, and no one joins anymore.
Name: Raxdiam
Class: Mage
Steam: Raxdiam
Notes: I'll be on fairly often.

Hours: I got the game from GOG, but around 1500 as a guess.
Reason for wanting to join: I absolutely LOVE multiplayer Terraria! It is so fun and enjoyable as you can start off from scratch and go all the way to the Moon Lord! I would find it more enjoyable than my main Terraria server, Dark-Gaming.
Name: Razorvenom
Class: Melee/Tank
Steam: Euhmm... yah I dont have one but hopefully will get one around 2 weeks later...
Notes: As I dont have Steam, I will be downloading the game online (1.3.1 will probably come out on web around 3 days after release) But I will be on from about 16:00-18:00 on weekdays (GMT)

421 hours

Over 12, but young enough to not want to post my age.

This sounds like it will be super fun! excited to play with more than two people at a time.

Bob the Peanut

Any class will do. Just put me in whatever.

Bob The Peanut (I think my profile is private, so...)

I will only be able to get on sporadically, as well as have to get off very quickly sometimes. Also, I will not be able to play on Sundays most of the time.

too many to count.over 50 at least
Server meets all my standards and im looking for a small server with a good community.

Super Hot

Throwing class(I will use boomerangs,magic dagger,and any hardmode weapon that is thrown
I use a GOG version but http://steamcommunity.com/id/megalomemeia

I will occasionally use other weapons should a throwing weapon be unavailable or if there is a huge gap inbetween the tiers and i can get on in the afternoon only usually.

Ah bugger, I missed this? Shoot. Too late to join now, I don't really enjoy being behind others.

We are not in hardmode yet and will not be doing WoF until saturday, leaving you plenty of time to get caught up with everyone.

hours: 4 according to steam, but the actual time i have played this game is way over 4 just because i just got the steam version recently if i had to say.. 200 at least.
class: kinda a mix between mage/melee
name of char: Alienfreak1
steam: Alienfreak10
reason for joining: need some awesome peeps to play with, been awhile since i done any kind of server play with others, and this place seems nice from what i heard.
anything else: (oddly enough didnt look at the app format till i typed this already, im awesome heh) but i should be on a lot, i do have a job so no i wont be on 24/7 and if other real life things come up as well. i don't mind being behind others as i catch up pretty fast in my opinion. and yeah bout it, just message me or post here. x)

Okay I wish to join too so:

Hours: 19 (but i have terraria on multiple systems including a borrowed steam account so I have a lot of experience with terraria)
Class: I switch between mage and melee
Player name: Snow
Steam name: snow-obsidian (no caps.)
Reason for joining: I was very bored with the console version of terraria (mostly because it won't update) so i got the PC version and with 1.3.1 out, I am very excited to meet new players.
Others: If microphones are allowed, then I will probably not be able to use them mostly because of family rules except on somewhat rare occasions. so when I do use my microphone (or when typing in the chat) I will never use swearing/cursing words i know it is very disrespectful and i want to treat others with respect. and besides I have a little sibling in the house, and I REALLY don't want little kids saying bad words.

Hours: over 1400
Age: if you wouldn't mind, I would prefer it be kept secret, but over 12.
Class: water related weapons only ( things like trident, ice blade, link in signature tells more)
Name: Lune3
Reason: seems fun, not really something I've tried. Seems very exciting.
Notes: can anyone help me get caught up?

Back
Top Bottom