Game Mechanics Teleport Deny With Lihzahrd material kept as a universal permanent characteristic.

community feedback. do you think this would be a good idea?

• Total voters

Sash

Terrarian
20170514155322_1.jpg
Greetings Devs & Terrarians, my name is Sash. I have a suggestion and I do hope you take this suggestion seriously.

Teleport Deny With Lihzahrd material kept as a universal permanent characteristic.

So what this means is a vertical row of lihzahrd blocks would prevent teleporting from the left to the right and vice versa. a barrier.
Wall tiles would become a *dead zone* therefore preventing any warping at a location where this tile is placed, but will not prevent jumping across as mentioned above.

if this was to become a standard mechanic it would have an undoubtedly massive impact on the servers and their communities, it would revolutionise the current meta in pvp adding even faster more skilled combat strategies than what is current. The building side of the community would also benefit as some pretty amazing battle terrains and arena style creations could then become reality. I was sad to find that my brilliant plan of having the first RoD style hook rail battle ground in low gravity was.. doomed to fail.

and one last thing! it might free up an amazing tool, RoD! (no armor expert hardcore moonlord game completion I owe purely to this tool)
It would be fantastic to see it as accepted as hooks in general use instead of just seeing it always banned. Which is a great shame considering it is such such skill based item.

*in this image all shadowpainted blocks are lihzahrd.

Back
Top Bottom