Xbox One Teleporters break the screen.

Arcta9798

Terrarian
Might be more broad than the title says but every time I spawn in my base or teleport to it, the screen just goes crazy like it shows here, then I can’t move at all (the minimap shows just fine and shows me moving but the screen doesn’t), when I dig to the base then it doesn’t do it

If I save, then if I come back then the screen stays messed up, exiting the game (again) sometimes fixes it but it happens a lot recently, ever since I got into Hardmode.
This never once happened until now and now t won’t stop.
Not sure what causes it at all but it’s another glitch that’s making me want to just give up on this.

(Also I’m on singleplayer so no multiplayer shenanigans.)

Attachments

• 7E258C92-6160-44AD-8C77-DCF4DE684B24.jpeg
    7E258C92-6160-44AD-8C77-DCF4DE684B24.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 120
Might be more broad than the title says but every time I spawn in my base or teleport to it, the screen just goes crazy like it shows here, then I can’t move at all (the minimap shows just fine and shows me moving but the screen doesn’t), when I dig to the base then it doesn’t do it

If I save, then if I come back then the screen stays messed up, exiting the game (again) sometimes fixes it but it happens a lot recently, ever since I got into Hardmode.
This never once happened until now and now t won’t stop.
Not sure what causes it at all but it’s another glitch that’s making me want to just give up on this.

(Also I’m on singleplayer so no multiplayer shenanigans.)
If I had to guess it's likely due to how expansive your base is. I've seen similar reports as this but please file one directly with Pipeworks: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Back
Top Bottom