Console Tell me your favorite and least favorite things in terraria.

VIX9745

The Destroyer
For me it is:
Least favorite: Having a blood moon then a solar eclipse then another blood moon. (Yea that happened.)
Most favorite: The amount of fun and cute pets there are. (Even though I have all of them except the dirt block pet/dirtiest dirt block.)
EXTRAS:
Least favorite boss is King slime, the dude needs to be at least slightly buffed in all difficulties so he isn't such a pushover.
Favorite boss is Plantera cause that theme is :red:ing sick.
Least favorite track in the game is pretty much any of the otherworldly tracks because I honestly just don't like them. (This community gonna kill me.)
Favorite track is Plantera or Duke Fishron.

Don't get me started on Calamity lmfao.

For me it is:
Least favorite: Having a blood moon then a solar eclipse then another blood moon. (Yea that happened.)
Most favorite: The amount of fun and cute pets there are. (Even though I have all of them except the dirt block pet/dirtiest dirt block.)
EXTRAS:
Least favorite boss is King slime, the dude needs to be at least slightly buffed in all difficulties so he isn't such a pushover.
Favorite boss is Plantera cause that theme is :red:ing sick.
Least favorite track in the game is pretty much any of the otherworldly tracks because I honestly just don't like them. (This community gonna kill me.)
Favorite track is Plantera or Duke Fishron.

Don't get me started on Calamity lmfao.

Love the new change to the ench sundial, that it can be used on back to back events, like BM into eclipse

My favorite thing is all the stuff I can do like build pixel art (Ancient Bricks exist now, which are just all the dungeon and pre-1.2 ore bricks with their old textures)

Least favorite thing about it are Giant Tortises, Moss Hornets, getting sniped, bothered while building an arena, and before 1.4.4, the corruption devouring my jungle

Back
Top Bottom