Tenthy's Creations

Tenthy

Terrarian
Hi and welcome to my thread! Feel free to criticize, I'd like to hear what I should fix.
Used TEdit and inventory editor sometimes, but mostly I build them myself.

Tel Falmora (the Tower of Snow Forest in Dunmeris) - my main base. Inspired by TES3: Morrowind. 1.4
a6fv4F0.png

Pelagiad 1.3
KYofNQF.jpg
jJKIoR9.jpg
b8756zH.jpg

The Palace of Sky Prince 1.3
R5Rjs0R.jpg

Sandstone Mansion, Steampunker's Laboratory and her airship 1.4
heQyQdK.png

Mechanic's Factory 1.4
icIou2R.png

Portmund and a ship called La'Kamelle 1.4
hlJgAcK.png

vRwtasi.png

The Water Temple 1.3
68PKQRV.jpg

The Ancient Orrery 1.3
cjJQ6hc.png

The Dazzle Club 1.4
8N2qiKQ.png

uQ08pet.png

Facing Worlds 1.4
R8C9a9H.png

Snowy Factory 1.4
nxezxwN.png

The Winter Wolf 1.3
CQ8kwpn.png

Frostcrag Spire 1.4
kiQc9oL.png

Megalomoth - Crystallic moth-spaceship 1.3
R2J0ctp.jpg

The World Spire 1.3
ScIqUFO.png

Lucky's restaurant 1.3
3TqMUXh.png

The Shrine of Sheogorath and a Daedric Tower 1.3
08yznbc.jpg

3zBYeCU.png

The TARDIS 1.3
What's that? A blue box?
5abH1HE.png

It's smaller on the outside!
8HuXos0.png

Mass Relays from Mass Effect series; space dreadnaught, the Whale and a probe the Fish 1.3
P0JTjlO.jpg

RJXw23j.png

Fiery Castle 1.4
pQ7FGpV.png

Flesh Orrery 1.4
KMsIu74.png

Yunmeng Jiang 1.3
4jjUalf.png

The Fort - a remake of my 1.0.6 base that I used for many years.
Before:
9jzNJ8p.png
After:
WkaZzES.png

The Granite Tavern 1.4
RZG13Ry.png

Octopus's towers 1.2
Ehpx8wl.jpg

The Yellow Submarine 1.2
We all live in it, yup.
2us1zxx.png

The Wall and Castle Black 1.2
l9kwe33.jpg

I am the walrus, goo goo goo joob! 1.2
cXLBcfx.jpg

The Hellish Palace 1.2
GDUNC6o.png

The Anvil of Doom 1.2
by7lIf2.png

The Autumn Towers 1.2
3L4bpRz.png

Vivec 1.3
5ijfCKI.png

The Temple of the Blood Moon 1.3
yxCXap9.jpg

The Black Halls 1.3
iKTieCA.jpg

(if you're going to use it somewhere public, I'd really appreciate it if you credited me somehow c: )

Thanks for watching, hope you like it!

Last edited:
Tenthy! This stuff is amazing. Do you ever share your schematics? I wouldn't mind picking some smaller parts and placing them in my world to find. Great work!
I especially love the GoT build and the one with the sewers.

Thank you both very much!
Do you ever share your schematics? I wouldn't mind picking some smaller parts and placing them in my world to find.
Well, I can, but is TEdit updated already to work with 1.3? Or is there some other way to do that?
I could also post my worlds with many of these builds.

Well, I can, but is TEdit updated already to work with 1.3? Or is there some other way to do that?
I could also post my worlds with many of these builds.

The experimental one is found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/3cjurf/tedit_for_13_has_been_experimentally_released/

It's what I have been using and it seems to work in that my games have been fine. However, some of the older schematics that exist online are not able to be opened in the program for some reason. That's why I'm looking for new stuff!

Check it out and let us know! Also, like I said, if you have any small scale buildings or set pieces, I'd love to snatch them. I'm not so into the huge world dominating pieces.

The experimental one is found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/3cjurf/tedit_for_13_has_been_experimentally_released/

It's what I have been using and it seems to work in that my games have been fine. However, some of the older schematics that exist online are not able to be opened in the program for some reason. That's why I'm looking for new stuff!

Check it out and let us know! Also, like I said, if you have any small scale buildings or set pieces, I'd love to snatch them. I'm not so into the huge world dominating pieces.
Yes, it works, but be careful with him - it is better not to add liquid in the editor (It leads to the fact that the world does not work anymore - make backups), not put sprites (leads to an error in the editor and maybe the world will not be loaded) and try to put only the blocks and walls (everything else better to do in the game itself). Already use it about a week. About schemes do not know - people say that it works. And again I repeat - do backups.

this is absolutely awesome, love the GoT build, really nice looking elevator :D
and the mushroom one, it's absolutely gorgeous

Very awesome! Nothing much more to add here, other than to say I'm saving this for use as inspiration. I've built an airship before, but never though of a laboratory. Genius, genius! Many of the other builds are wonderfully unique too.

Back
Top Bottom