• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Terra Blade Duality

Acapered

Skeletron
Terra Blade Duality is my first mod. It adds 6 swords and 7 guns.

CHANGELOG:

v1.0: Added 2 swords and 3 guns: Protokatana, Starshroom Wrath, Molotov Cocktail Launcher, Bee Minigun, and Wasp Minigun.

v0.9: Added 4 guns: Grenade Railgun, Bomb Railgun, Dynamite Railgun, and Beenade Railgun.

v0.8: Buffed Blade of Duality.

v0.7: Tweaked crafting recipes, fixed typos.

v0.6: New sprites, (by Scratch Lunin) Split Dark Terra Blade into 2 swords, Vile Blade of Night and Flesh Blade of Night, Tweaked crafting recipes, Renamed swords, and rebalanced weapons.

v0.5: Added Pure Terra Blade, Reduced Souls needed for Light/Dark Terra Blade.

v0.4: Rebalanced Weapons.

v0.3: Added Homepage.

v0.2: Changed some values so the swords are less alike.

v0.1: Mod Created.

Last edited:

Greybrynn

The Destroyer
Hey, guys just because other mods adds swords too doesn’t mean this isn’t good. And when I’m getting mods back I. 1.4, I’m going to try to remember to play with this mod cause why not. Also I would try to down the spuls since how hard they are going to be in 1.4

Spazmatism7

Retinazer
Hey, guys just because other mods adds swords too doesn’t mean this isn’t good. And when I’m getting mods back I. 1.4, I’m going to try to remember to play with this mod cause why not. Also I would try to down the spuls since how hard they are going to be in 1.4
I know, but these swords are very unoriginal

Greybrynn

The Destroyer
I just don't see the point of this mod. I am not trying to disrespect the mod, I am just questioning the purpose
It’s just there for better weapons, I like the idea of a dark and light terrablade, I would also like to see being able to combine them both to make a light and dark terrablade

Acapered

Skeletron
It’s just there for better weapons, I like the idea of a dark and light terrablade, I would also like to see being able to combine them both to make a light and dark terrablade
I was thinking of that. After I get better at pixel art I might do that.

RenRllySad

Retinazer
But still you got to respect others creations
It's not the fact the mod is bad, it's the purpose like one above said.
Terrablade variants are unoriginal, to make it original, make these a branch instead of just 'copies' essentially with a different sprite.
Terrablade can turn into whatever evil is in the world, making it corrupt. Make the projectiles unique, make it dual functionality. Swings like a sword, right click shoots projectiles.
Make it have a buff where it makes items drop at a higher chance and maybe a higher amount. Something unique so users have a real reason to use the mod besides adding 2 plain ole swords.

RenRllySad

Retinazer
Terrablade variants are unoriginal, to make it original, make these a branch instead of just 'copies' essentially with a different sprite.
Terrablade can turn into whatever evil is in the world, making it corrupt. Make the projectiles unique, make it dual functionality. Swings like a sword, right click shoots projectiles.
Make it have a buff where it makes items drop at a higher chance and maybe a higher amount. Something unique so users have a real reason to use the mod besides adding 2 plain ole swords.
adding onto this. What I mean by branches, you use the Terrablade in the crafting recipe.

Acapered

Skeletron
About the projectile thing, I think I made them pretty unique. I tried to use the True Night's Edge projectile AI, but it messed up, creating a "wave-like" projectile that seemed pretty cool.

DinoZers

The Destroyer
I finished My build, yeii, gonna Download the mod and continue with my masochist adventure
EDIT:Are you flash? That reaction was way too quickly XD

Top Bottom