Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 for me. And something weird happened. I scanned my apps with clean master for cleaning. And for a second or so, the terraria icon on my kindle fire changed to the new one. I go to the store to see if its released. It isnt
Confusion?

The update made the game unplayable for me.
Crashes at least once every 5 minutes, if it even starts up.
I hope it's just my phone.
[edit]: I think it's my world, because a new one works perfectly. (probably my gold brick mansion lagging)

Last edited:
THE MASSIVE 1.2 UPDATE! More Content and Even bigger than Hardmode!
  • Create a new world to experience brand new biomes & updates to old ones
  • Over 1000 new items (including 30+ new block types)!
  • Over 100 new enemies
  • 4 new bosses, 15 new pets, 8 more NPCs
  • New events, new music - and weather!
  • Many items now stack to 999
  • Bigger chests!
  • TONS of other improvements - too many to list!
Out now for Android and iOS. Coming soon to Amazon and Windows Phone.

Regarding Android versions, we released an update on December 10. Please make sure you are using the most up to date version of Terraria. Do NOT try to uninstall and reinstall the app.
If you are experiencing any issues with 1.2, please provide details here.
**Android version is optimized for Android OS 3+ and requires 512MB RAM. **

** Due to the enormous size of this update it will require devices support iOS 7 and up. If you are using iOS 8 we recommend that you update to the latest version, 8.1 or above **

http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.ow.ly%2Fphotos%2Fnormal%2F7Nwbl.jpg

Thank you for your continued support!
When will it be out for amazon

Right now it's 8:30 am 24th Dec in UK I've checked every thing store app updates and the twitter and its probably gone midnight in Seattle.

So you farmed all this, eh? Well i think it was an inventory editor cuz 1. this is probably to much to do it in 20 days
2. Since when can you stack potions morevthan 99? Even in the pc version you are not able to do something like that and dont tell me you got them from a version before cuz there you couldnt stack them more as 20-30. -_- T_T
The battle potions are from a map that I downloaded way before 1.2 on mobile,it just happened to have these many battle potions.
And yes,I could do all of that because my character was end game.I had so many platinum coins from before and already had dragon armour so it made Plantera,Golem,Pumpking and Paladin look like a joke.While farming in the Dungeon,I had the luck to also get some items from mobs.And on top of that,Solar Eclipses were very common on my world somehow.I also made a key mold farm as MeetYourDemize's farm so I could get the molds much faster.
As I said,NON STOP farming and mining.Not just like 1 hour play and 7 hour rest.
[DOUBLEPOST=1419415706][/DOUBLEPOST]That map was indeed hacked,but I only got some potions from it,I already had Tizona and Tombogiri and the rest end game weapons,I just took the battle potions so I could farm a little more.The mob spawning in mobile version is low as f$&k -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom