Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, then it seems that some of us appear to be gaining popularity on this thread.
[DOUBLEPOST=1419454214][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, you can tone down some of the alerts, in the settings. Just mouse over your "Alerts" and the preferences should be down in the bottom left.

I just had an epiphany: what if Amazon is waiting to release the update so that more people will have it? The app is free on the appstore with that bundle right now, and what they might be doing is waiting for more people to get the game, and THEN release the update, thereby spreading more Christmas cheer! Probably a shot in the dark. Also, Danny DeVito
tumblr_lv2r59Wvv91r0h56vo1_1280.jpg

I just had an epiphany: what if Amazon is waiting to release the update so that more people will have it? The app is free on the appstore with that bundle right now, and what they might be doing is waiting for more people to get the game, and THEN release the update, thereby spreading more Christmas cheer! Probably a shot in the dark. Also, Danny DeVito
I never thought that! Maybe, maybe.

Maybe amazon aren't devil's in disguise :)

Reactions: Myu
ya know I dont care anymore ._. my present is bellow my Christmas tree its a pc so il but terraria pc instead :D like if your Christmas present is at your home

Reactions: Myu
Maybe amazon aren't devil's in disguise :)
That is definently a possibility

Also, I realize now how cheesy this post is. Especially Dan the Man. He's probably full of cheese. Mozzarella, munster, gouda...
[DOUBLEPOST=1419456576][/DOUBLEPOST]It brings me so much joy to see all of the Danny DeVitos in the blog now.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but... I just got a reply back on my twitter from 505. They say the update is coming in January. Here is the link to the tweet. I really hope this isn't true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom