Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I finally cracked and got an android (not a Kindle) just so I could play 1.2. It sucks because I'm used to my OP Tizona that does over 100 damage lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1419634640][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you want you can download an apk of my saves. Ifcyou are interested reply :D
@Drakoriyan
Nah, I'm good. Thanks though.
[DOUBLEPOST=1419634828][/DOUBLEPOST]
At this point no, but generally speaking, if you are trolling at all, you are on the wrong forums. You brought it to my attention (not someone else) so I'm willing to let it stand, but I expect to see absolutely no more of that here. Everyone knows there are issues with this version; there is no reason to deliberately frustrate other users, who brutally taunt 505 Games beyond constructive criticism. Any further actions in that regard will be met with more than just a thread ban.
Maybe I'm just not familiar with the art of trolling, but buying a version of a game for a different system because an update isn't out yet on another system isn't technically trolling. All that makes it trolling is that he said it was trolling.

Hey January is soon so no need to worry and whine I'm sure the update can possibly can be out the first week of January :dryadsmile: if the update isn't out on the first week on january then I will explode with anger :dryadcry:

Jeez. This is why android rocks. 1.2 arrives with a bang. Sure it had a big bug but now its fixed. Just get an android. Imo, get the G3! Its what i have

...hmmmm...I've just brought this to my self...did 505games & Codeglue release 1.2.6667 (first update) or 1.2.6715 (bug fix)? If it is the first, Amazon may be holding back because of it, or they are just too busy with all the orders of the "$220 off games" sale...so can Loki shine maybe a little more light on when the update comes out in January?

...hmmmm...I've just brought this to my self...did 505games & Codeglue release 1.2.6667 (first update) or 1.2.6715 (bug fix)? If it is the first, Amazon may be holding back because of it, or they are just too busy with all the orders of the "$220 off games" sale...so can Loki shine maybe a little more light on when the update comes out in January?
That may be true

Nothing new on the tweeter. :sigh:
[DOUBLEPOST=1419640966][/DOUBLEPOST]
If anything, I would've noticed this on 505's twitter. I haven't though, so... Anyways, those who asked 505 directly about it would probably be the first to know. That's why I've been on it, trying to get more info from 505. When I do get any info, I will post it here.
[DOUBLEPOST=1419641133][/DOUBLEPOST]Just shot 505 a tweet. Don't expect much, though. Don't get your hopes up until we have a date.

Last edited:
1.2. 6667. 505Games+Amazon=Satan.

We made it to the 100th page ......great:dryadrolleyes:
futuramafry.jpg
Not sure if 100th page is good thing or bad thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom