Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, I can almost see what'll be next:
1) Solar Eruption nerf - less damage, no wall piercing
2) Moon Lord 4.0: his laser and projectiles piercing walls
3) Heart Statues disabled during the fight

Because you know... You still can kill him through walls with a yo-yo and only thing you'll need to dodge is the Eye Cluster Charge:)

You made me smirk a bit, I'm actually changing my arena to a yo-yo + heart statue arena right now. xd

However, projectiles already pierce :(

Last edited:
after this update i can't play the world of my dedicated server. i patch the server and when i load the map it say load failed no backup found

Someone posted you can get a fair bit away from it before it teleports to you. I haven't tried it myself, but it sounds fair enough to fight him from almost a screen width distance, which is about as much as you need if you want your summons to actually do damage.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436479946,1436479839][/DOUBLEPOST]

Not a good way to do it. The forums consist of mostly hardcore players, which will vote "no"

Not wanting the final boss nerfed doesn't mean someone is hardcore. I know this will come across wrong, but I don't want it to, but it is the more casual players that want it nerfed for the most part. It isn't just some black/white classification. I don't consider myself to be hardcore, about 100~ hours on PC, but I'd place myself closer to hardcore than casual. Again, i don't mean casual in any demeaning way.

Though, I agree the sample size isn't anywhere near acceptable.

You made me smirk a bit, I'm actually changing my arena to a yo-yo + heart statue arena right now. xd

I say just go ahead and disable heart statues, heart lamps, honey and camp fires, just to be sure. I mean, ranged can still beat him without mirror or the previous mentioned items, by just keeping the distance and the occasional dodge (in normal mode)

Is the Gravity debuff supposed you make you unable to move for 4-7 seconds? Because it does, and if you get hit once from it its game over.

I say just go ahead and disable heart statues, heart lamps, honey and camp fires, just to be sure. I mean, ranged can still beat him without mirror or the previous mentioned items, by just keeping the distance and the occasional dodge (in normal mode)
I'm pretty sure they aren't going to go as far as getting rid of those.

Awww the Phantasm got nerfed. That bow was the icing on the cake for my archer build. Will probably still use it though.

I never did Moon Lord on normal. I went straight expert. So I have no idea about the difference. I'll see what happens. 1 pillar to go.

I'm pretty sure they aren't going to go as far as getting rid of those.

Of course not. It's easier to simply add more HP and damage on it, than making it a fair fight. And it's also more important to negate cheese strategies so scrubs can't kill it at all. Git gud or git home!

His projectiles already go through blocks
Well, my mistake, he fires a lot of stuff, I probably didn't see that those can go through walls) Most of the damage goes to Eye Charge and Lasers though - surviving projectiles is easier. If projectiles already pierce and they won't make lasers pierce, then they can just buff projectile dmg to laser level - that'll be probably enough to tear terracommunity to shreds in seconds)) Always some "nice" stuff just waiting to come out, as I always say))

I still can't play multiplayer with my friends on Steam, and it happens since 1.3, when i try to host & play it remains in Found server for an eternity and nothings happens, and when my friend tries the game crashes, so we can't play together. I hope we don't have to wait forever to simply play online...

Well, my mistake, he fires a lot of stuff, I probably didn't see that those can go through walls) Most of the damage goes to Eye Charge and Lasers though - surviving projectiles is easier. If projectiles already pierce and they won't make lasers pierce, then they can just buff projectile dmg to laser level - that'll be probably enough to tear terracommunity to shreds in seconds)) Always some "nice" stuff just waiting to come out, as I always say))

Well, this is Cthulhu's brother, so it would make sense that after you defeat him, you have to kill it's brain, eyes (which are invulnerable until then), and spine (think destroyer) to truly end it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom